Chapter 13: lies

1 month later.

Ethan's POV

Why did she kiss Grayson! Like what the hell. How could she do this. Although I'm being a hypocrite right now because I was dancing with and kissing the slut Meredith.

How is she ever going to forgive me.

Grayson moved out so we all have our own apartment now.

I feel like we are all slowly drifting apart from each other. I miss when we all used to be together. Alex is gone to a different country and I've lost people I love so much.

I can't let this happen. I can't let them just walk away. I have to do something.

Jade's POV

I'm not going to lie I miss Ethan but what he did I don't know if I should forgive him or not.

I shouldn't blame him for everything though because I kissed Grayson. I don't know why but I did. I won't lie that I liked it because I really did.

I feel like a slut. I'm not though. I'm just confused.

Grayson has been over a few times. Nothing weird though we just talked.

I'm depressed. I haven't been to any of my classes and my teachers have been at me sending me emails. I just don't know what to do anymore. Ethan is like a drug, but he probably doesn't want me after what I did. I can't pretend to be OK anymore because I'm not. Ethan makes me feel safe and happy but I never believe and believed he loved me the way I love him.

Someone was banging on the door. I don't want to open it.

"Jade open up!"

I was surprised at the voice. It was Ethan's. I walked over and opened the door. I jumped when he picked me up and pushed me on the bed. He started kissing me. I shouldn't have put I kissed back. I missed him. I hate him. I love him. I'm really confused. He started kissing my jawline leaving kisses down to my collarbone.

I pushed him off.

"Ethan you can't just come back here after a whole month and act like everything is ok because it's not! Ok I missed you-" i started tearing up."I really did Ethan. Your like a drug but I know you don't love me the way I love you. I'm not a toy Ethan! Ok I messed up when I kissed Grayson but I couldn't stand you kissing and dancing with that slut"

"Jade that's not true I love you-"

"Really Ethan because it doesn't seem like that. What are we even fighting for! I love you but I hate you Ethan.

I'm confused I don't know what to do because I know you're bad for me but I can't stop thinking about you

I'm confused I don't know what to do because I know you're bad for me but I can't stop thinking about you. You get under my skin. I've never fell for someone like this before!" I said screaming.

"I love you. I know I messed up but I want to be with you. I lie to myself that I'm fine without you but I'm not."

"It seems like you just want to be with me to go off with someone else!"

We laid there in silence for the next hour or so until Ethan left.

I don't know what to feel right now. I love him but I know he doesn't love me.

Ethan's POV

I have to get my mind of her so I called Meredith. I went to her apartment and pushed her on to the bed ripping her clothes off. Why am I doing this. I kiss her and we had sex.

But it didn't feel like Jade. I didn't know what I was doing. Why am I with Meredith.

Just as I was about to get up I heard someone open the door. It was Jade.

Jade's POV

I was going to Meredith's apartment to give her a piece of my mind. Just as I opened the door I saw Ethan in the bed with Meredith.

"What the hell Ethan! You said you loved me! You know what I knew all this time you never loved me!" I screamed with tears in my eyes.

I ran as far as I could. I didn't stop. It was late. It was dark.

It's been an hour of walking, running and crying. I don't know where I am. I have about 20 missed calls from Ethan and 50 messages. I was running but I tripped on a rock and my phone went flying across the road. I had a giant cut in my leg and my arm. I have scrapes and cuts all over my face and body. I picked up my phone which the screen was now smashed.

'Please work please work' I prayed.

It turned on thankfully but I only had 20% battery.

I continued walking till I reached a forest. I just walked in. I didn't really care if I died. I have nothing left to live for.

I ran as fast as I could. I was running when I tripped on a branch and hit my head of a tree, then everything went black.

*next day*

I woke up in a weird place. At first I didn't know we're I was but then I realised I was in the hospital. I didn't know what to do so I just laid there looking at my bruised and scratched up body.

Then the doctor came I and told me I was lucky because a couple where walking and found me. He said I could have died. I wish I did to be honest. I don't want to live like this.

He said I had a visitor. It was Grayson.

He came in and sat down beside me.

"Hey little bruised potato" he said giggling.

"So I'm a potato now"

"Yup. The best potato."

"Aw your so sweet!" I said sarcastically.

"Ethan is an idiot"

"Yeah but I miss him" I admitted.

"How could you miss him Jade?"

"Grayson, he is like a drug. You don't understand. As much as I want to forget about him I can't"

"Look I just want what's best for you. I really do care about you and I don't want you to get hurt"

"Sadly gray, that's already happened"

"I know but I'm here for you if you need me"

"Anyway how long do I have to stay here for"

"Just one more night and you can leave in the morning. I brought you clothes and snacks!" He said like a little 3 year old.

"Thanks Grayson" I said laughing.

He stayed with me. The whole night. He didn't go asleep because he wanted to make sure I was safe. I wish Ethan was more like Grayson.

My phone kept going off. It was Ethan. I answered it while Grayson was talking to the doctor.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Jade! Where are you?"

"I'm in the hospital Ethan"

"I'm coming to see you!"

"Don't bother Ethan, don't even bother!"

I said ending the call.

Tears were rolling down my eyes. They wouldn't stop.

Grayson came in and hugged me telling me it was ok, but it wasn't. He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

A/N:

Heyo!

So a lot happened in this chapter right?😁

Please comment!

Bye x

Hannah💋