Back at Mount Justice

October 28, Gotham Academy

Robin's POV

"Hey, Dick? Can I talk to you... in private?" Zatanna asked as she walked up to my locker before school started.

"Um, sure." I said trying not to be chalant.

I closed my locker and we went to a nearby empty classroom.

"So... I kinda have a relationship with this other guy and... um.. he... uh-"

"It's okay, I get it. You have a boyfriend and you don't want me to ruin it. Okay, I'm fine with it. Can you just tell me who he is, and I'll let it go."

"Um... I don't know... it's kind of a secret relationship," she replied cautiously. Oh my god, Zee, if only you knew. This is hilarious and I am a mean person. And she thinks we're a couple, bonus points. YES!

"Please, you can trust me. I won't tell anyone, I promise," I begged.

"You promise?"

"Pinky promise." I held up my finger.

"You're such a child," she muttered, but she interlocked my finger with hers.

"I'm dating Robin," she said confidently.

"You're cousin?" I said, trying to mess with her.

"No!" she screamed as she face palmed.

"The superhero?" I said faking a shocked look.

"Yes, why are you so surprised?"

"Well, I don't think he deserves you, you're too good for him," I responded with all seriousness and honesty.

"Well, he's a really good guy. Don't tell anyone, okay?" she whispered.

"If I break the promise, you break the pinky," I chuckled as she rolled her eyes heading to her next class.

______________________________________________________________

*After school at Mount Justice*

"YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND FRIEND-ZONED YOU? HA!"  Wally gibed.

"Shut up. She not even 'Dick's' actual girlfriend. She's mine," I exclaimed. This is why I don't share my personal life with Wally.

"Dude, she just likes the spandex," he mocked.

"Ha, ha. Wall-man, if I were you, I'd run," I scolded. Before he had the chance to run, Artemis walked in.

"Hey, Arty," Wally said.

"Robin, have you been stalking Zatanna?" Artemis interrogated.

"Bye, Arty," Wally sped out.

"Um, about that. Can I trust you?"

"I don't know. Can I trust you?" she retaliated.

"I'm going to show you something that no one can know about."

"NO, ROBIN! That's disgusting!"

"OH MY GOD, EW, NO! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"  I cursed.

I took of my mask too reveal my face.

"Oh. A different kind of Dick."

____________________________________________________

Artemis's POV

"What?! But all those times you were... what?" I am hyperventilating. Is this okay?