Prince of Darkness

"Wake up Precht." I open my eyes to find the one person I never thought I would ever see again. "Mavis?" I asked. "You jerk!" She said as she slapped me in the face. I was stunned; Mavis has never raised her voice, nor her hand at anyone like that. "Mavis, what's going on, where are we?" I asked. "How can you just forget all the pain you caused our guild, Precht?! I thought you were my friend!" She replied with tears in her eyes. 

I had no idea what to make of this as I've never really had friends ever since her. How long has it been since she died? Well before I met Mavis, the only person I've ever loved as much as her. Except for Mavis, Warrod, and Yuri, she was my only friend. But then she died, because I failed her, just like I failed Mavis. Rose. I then snapped out of my thoughts to ask a very important question since I know for fact that Mavis is dead.

"Am I, dead?" I asked since I felt a very weary sensation, yet at the same time looking at Mavis gives me an almost calming sensation. It's almost as if I'm floating in empty, black nothingness with Mavis' presence being the only light. "Surely you must remember something. How you fell to the dark side. How you tried to resurrect Zeref. How you almost destroyed my grave, and the guild we created. So why, why did you do it? Why did you betray our guild?!" She cried out heartbrokenly. She then began to cry even more.

Little did I know, so was I. For once, it felt like watching her go through that pain, ended up only hurting me even more. It was then that I remembered what I did. My whole life flashed before my eyes, and I remembered all the damage I've done, the suffering I've caused, the lives I've taken, all for some theory, some hope, some wishful thinking, I wasn't even sure in, to bring Mavis back.

I realized that I was crying, when it hit me. I have never cried like this ever since Rose died. But why, after all these years, these decades, had the wall guarding my emotions begun to break. It was strange how the more I tried to compose myself, the more I started to cry even harder. It's almost as if I lost my resolve, my wall, my courage, the only thing that was keeping all of my emotions inside.

"Gomen...Gomen'nasai Mavis. Gomen'nasai. Gomen'nasai." "Precht, Precht, wake up!" "Mavis?"

An: Ok for those that don't know gomen'nasai means I'm sorry. Which means Precht is very sorry about everything he did to Mavis and their guild. Also please comment there's only 8 more days until I announce the winner; although at this rate I don't think there will be as no one's commenting. So please comment.