The aftermath

3rd person Pov

After Hiccup and Toothless took off, everyone started fussing over Eret, trying to see the injuries sustained from their Chief's son.

"Someone get Gothi, we're gunna need her here to help the lad." Stoic said to the crowd, and Spitelout was the one to go to their elder's house.

As they waited, all Eret could do was lay on his back and try not to move. He was in so much pain, and he still didn't completely understand what had just happened.

Stoic could only just shake his head. He tried to warn the boy about what he was getting into, but it was too late.

Spitelout came walking back, with Gothi following close behind. When they reached the fallen Eret, Gothi had a surprised look on her face.

She scribbled a note on the ground with her stick.

"She says: what happened gear? No tha- ouch!!! Here! What happened here?" Gobber translated, whilst getting struck with the stick.

"Eret called Toothless a pet, and Hiccup didn't like that." Stoic replied.

With that, Gothi, Eret, and Gobber went to her home to heal the younger lad.

T I M E. S K I P. T I M E     S K I P.

It was nearly seven o'clock when Hiccup and Toothless showed up. Everyone immediately looked at the pair.

Hiccup Pov

Great. I thought bitterly as I noticed people starring at me.

"Well, can I help you?" I asked, irritation clear in my voice. 

When nobody replied, I rolled my eyes and walked to get some food and then sat down at my usual table.

"H-hiccup, are y-you okay?" Fishlegs asks timidly.

"Yes. I am fine." I spoke through clenched teeth.

"Wow! Who knew you would beat up Eret! One minute you are with your pet dragon, and the next you beat the snot out of Eret and taking off!" Snotlout said. I froze.

Stoic Pov

"Wow! Who knew you would beat up Eret! One minute you are with your pet dragon, and the next you beat the snot out of Eret and taking off!" Snotlout exclaimed.

Everyone at my table froze. Oh no.

Cliffy!!!!!!!
Plz follow comment and vote!