Cant i get some peace

So this chapter is dedicated to ginge05 she got second place, and was amazing! So check her out!!!!

Hiccup's Pov

The second we reached home,I slammed the door behind us.

"Why can't I get some peace!!!! Everyone has to get into my business and into my Toothless's business, and they need to fuck off."

Toothless Pov.
My mate is upset, I wish I could calm him, but he needs to let it out.

Oh Hiccup, my mate, mine, I cannot wait for you to be happy again. I get extremely pissed when they call me a pet, but I am also happy that Hiccup was defending, if not himself, me. Looking up, o see him pacing, so I walk up to him and coon at him, trying to get him to calm down.

"Oh Toothless, why can't they understand that I care a lot for all dragons, but you are my dragon, I love you, therefore you are not a pet?!" Hiccup questions.

With a huff I go and lay on my stone, having Hiccup curl around me, and we fall asleep.

Narrator Pov.

But what no one knew, was that Hiccup was changing, slowly and unnoticeable, but he was.

It starts with his temper, strength, and protectiveness. That is the first stage.

While Stoic and the rest clean up, none of them realize that the heir to the Hooligan tribe was bound to a dragon, one of great magic.

But, at the top of the tallest hill, sits an elderly lady, who is known as Gothi, and she has been watching from afar, and sees the changes in the boys eyes. She knows, sees, and hears everything, even the change can't hide from her.

Now at sundown, Gothi smiles, gets up, and goes into her house.