SHIT

Well, thanks for all who have read this!!!!

Stoic's Pov.

Everyone at my table froze. Oh no.

Why can't that boy shut up. Really!?! Why would he even say that after Eret?!?

Now, I have to deal with Snotlout being beaten by Hiccup. Oh Odin's beard may the gods help us.

Toothless Pov 🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Before I could even growl, my mate was on top of the idiot, punching him left and right.
After a mean right hook, Snotty's nose was broken, and profusely bleeding. Hiccup stood up, and with a deafening crunch, he broke three ribs by kicking the wounded boy on the ground in the stomach.

"He is not a pet! Say it with me. HE. IS. NOT. A. PET. GOT. IT!!!!!!!!"

"Uggghhhh, I am hurt!" Snotlout whined.

Hiccup's Pov ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Gothy had to now heal this piece of crap. With one last warning, Toothless and I walked out of the Mead hall, and into the Forrest to our cove.

Once alone with Toothless, I ranted.

" Why can't anyone understand that I hate it when they call you a pet! Of all things to say, why do they always go for calling you a pet! You are better family than dad is, even though he is trying, I don't think it will work out. My mom is gone, so motherly love is out of the question, and to top it off, Astrid broke up with me because of my peg leg!!!!"

After getting that off my chest, I calmed down enough so that is could sit by Toothless and we both fell asleep.

Plz rev and follow!!!