Chapter 5- Constellations

Come to me in the night hours,
I will wait for you and I can't sleep 'cause thoughts devour,
thoughts of you consume
                                                                    ☕︎Kei's POV☕︎
"...are you going to age with grace?...are you going to age without mistake?",
came the low drawn out voice of Yamaguchi.
Slowly I cracked my eyes open, and looked at him. 
He was sitting at the foot of the bed with his earbuds on. His back was turned to me and a slightly evil idea struck my mind, slowly rising from the bed I carefully climbed over to where he was.
"Ahh!" He squeaked when I breathed down his neck.
"Tsukki!" His face was bright red, and I let out a laugh, it was rough from sleep.
"I'll get you back for that." he yelled with equal squeakiness.
  "Very ominous", I said lying back down. Then all the breath was knocked out of me, as a head of dark green fluff invaded my vision.
"Ah yamaguchi! Get o-ahhh" I was cut off mid yell as my sides were attacked my soft fingers. "Stop it!" I howled with laughter, as Yamaguchi kept up the relentless assault.
"I warned you!" He said in between fits of giggles, like he was the one being ticked and not me. At some point in my laughs I had puffed out air onto his neck. Yamaguchi startled, hopped back with a blush slowly rising to his checks. Is his neck a sensitive spot? I smirked, this was going to be a nice game.

                                                               ☕︎Yamaguchi's POV☕︎

Over the course of the week since Sunday, Tsukki was relentless in his assault. Every time I turned my back, Tsukki would breath or blow around my neck area and to be frank, it was not pleasant. Especially when he did it at work. He would come in to order a coffee- that he did not drink- may I add, and when he handed me the money he'd either get very close and blow a stream of cold air on the side of my neck or graze my hand with his fingers.

They were very long and slender, and I was very nervous of that, mostly because my subconscious was a traitorous thing, so my mind went to, well let's not discuss where my mind went, it goes to far to be followed most of the time.

So one late Friday evening, when I was over at Tsukki's house, I asked him why he kept teasing me which he answered with, "I like watching you get flustered", then he went back to his earlier actions, which were tracing the freckles on my face.
We were both lying on our stomachs, staring out the giant window of his flat, that overlooked the city and showed the many constellations the sky had to offer. I had been zoning out in though before I has asked him and paid, well tried at least, no attention to the long, slender fingers tracing, delicately over my face. "That's it?" I asked
"Yeah" he responded
"A man of many words." I half sighed half laughed, how many times have I said that? He hummed in response and slowly traced the Big Dipper on my left cheek. Kei liked to say my freckles reminded him of the stars he stared at from his windows some nights. I believe be would make a fine writer with those metaphors. I told him this one time, he agreed.
"I'd like to believe there's more reasoning." I said starting up the conversation again. Kei sighed, "were you always this difficult?"
I hummed a response. He sighed again. I decided not to press. He continued tracing, and I guessed the constellations. Aries, Scorpio, draco, lynx, it went on like that for awhile until the soft hum of Kei's breathing lulled me to sleep.
"I think I'm falling in love." I heard tsukki whisper.
"Sorry." I replied and drifted off.

Hello lovely new readers! Sorry for the- what three months!- wait but I have updated. It's kinda out of sorts since I've been reading TRC and I wanted to do some serious writing but I like how it turned out though it's shorter than I'd liked it to be buut it's summer and I have my iPad so no more 3 month waits since I have good ideas flowing. Enjoy the cliffhanger!

Please vote and comment!
(I love comments!)🌸❤️