Chapter 14 : Revenge

*JC'S POV*
Andrea left last night, but I couldn't figure out way. I thought Kian would know, so I went to his room. He wasn't there, and that is when I saw Rebbeca come out of the bathroom. "Hey JC ".  "Hi did you stay the night" I said with a confused look on my face. "Yes I did please excuse me I really need to get home". Rebbeca said pushing her way past me. I followed behind her but close enough where I could see her kiss Kian goodbye. Jealousy shot through my body when I saw that I ran back to my room to stop me from snapping.

*KIANS POV*
After Rebbeca left I went outside by the pool to just look at the morning sky. I walked over to lounge chair and just sat there. I kept thinking of way Andrea was really back in California. I couldn't let this bother me.  I was walking back inside when I heard I knock on the door. I opened it to see the one person I didn't Andrea.
"Hey Kian mind if I come in" Andrea  said grinning.  "Sure" I said moving out of the way.  "I want to know who the girl is".  "Why we aren't even dating".  "So I still want to know". 
"Fine her name is Rebbbeca".  
"Rebbeca oh Rebbeca well guess I will go see JC " Andrea said walking away.

*JC'S POV*
Andrea walked in my room I could tell she wasnt in a happy mood.  "Hey baby" Andrea said kissing me.  "Hey why did you leave last night".  "No reason I was just tired".  "Oh ok " I said sitting down at my desk. "Do you know where Rebbeca lives".  "Um right next door".  "Ok bye".   If I was being honest I didnt even like Andrea I only made out with her to make Kian jealous.

*KIANS POV*
Andrea walked back downstairs still with a grin on her face. I new she was going to do something bad.  "So I'm going to pay a little visit to your girlfriend" Andrea said storming out of the door. Does she even know where Rebbeca lives probably not.

*REBBECA POV*
I was fixing my hair when someone stormed in my room.  "Rebbeca".  I heard a voice and it wasn't my moms. "Yes and you are" I said confused and scared.  "Your worst nightmare".  "Um im sorry who" I said even more confused.  "Andrea, know listen I am kians crazy ex I am sure he has told you stories, but anyways this is how this will go back off or I will be your worst nightmare".  "No you think that I am scared of you well newsflash I'm not, and Kian well lets say I will not back off".  "Oh you just messed with the wrong ex".  "I don't care who I messed with know get out before I Literally throw you out".  "Now what are you gonna do ooooo slap me pull my hair".  "No your not worth it, and I have just met you but you are a real bitch".  "I have been called worse".  "I'm sure you have".

*KIANS POV*
I ran up to JC room after Andrea left. "Did you tell Andrea where Rebbeca lives"I said trying to get his attention. "Yes why".  "What the hell is wrong with you" I said running both hands through my hair.  "What do you mean". JC fired back at me. I pushed him up against the wall and whispered in his ear.  "If you don't tell me what you told Andrea I will beat you so bad that you will be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life got it".  JC pushed me off of him.  "Yes I did I told you that" JC said getting in my face.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry about switching a lot on the POV. This was a in tense chapter comment what you think will happen next leave comments and suggestions bye❌✖❌✖