Chapter 46 : Just A Normal Day

*KIAN'S POV*

I rolled over and and noticed the bed was wet. I threw off the blankets and noticed I pea'd the bed. I got up confused and showered and changed. I took all my sheets and blankets of to wash them.

I walked past the quest room and Rebbeca and Anna where still sleeping. I put all things in and sat on the couch. I was still wondering why I would do that.

Then Rebbeca came out and sat on the couch with me.

"Good morning baby" I kissed her on the for head.

"Not a good morning I stayed up till 4:00 I am so exhausted" she groaned.

"I can see that you do look tired and can you explain why I pea'd my bed".

Rebbeca laughed then spoke.

"Haha me and Anna put your hand in warm water to make you pea yourself and it worked".

I laughed and smiled at her and shook my head.

"Classic but I still love you".

"I love you too".

Rebbeca rested her head on my shoulder.

"I have to help my mom pack today" I sighed.

"What time".

"Well I kinda need to go now so see you tommorow" she kissed me and walked out the door.

*REBBECA'S POV*

I walked in and stepped over boxes and some clothes.

"Sorry hunny for the mess here pack these in this box" she handed me a box.

"How come your packing now your not leaving until next week".

"Well, when I get to New York I need to look for house".

"Oh". I said picking up things and putting it away.

We finished packing but there was still some things to do.

"How about I make breakfast and finishing this later".

"Sounds good I will go take a shower and change" I suad walking upstairs.

Once I was out of the shower breakfast was ready. Me and my mom sat down eating and talking.

-------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys, hope you liked this chapter leave comments and suggestions Bye❌✖❌✖