Chapter 47 : Just Me And My Mom

*REBBECA'S POV*

When we where done eating we went back to packing.

"I need to go pick up some boxes and moving stuff so why don't you finish this and I will be right back" she said grabbing her keys.

"Okay, bye mom".

I put a few more things that would fit in the box. Even though my mom could stay here a few more weeks I guess she wants to move now.

I sat down and watched TV.

*KIAN'S POV*

When Jc woke up we went to the backyard to make a video. We set up and started filming. The video was going to me answering fans questions.
*REBBECA'S POV*

Finally my mom came back cause I was so bored. She handed me more boxes and we went back to packing.

"So what job do you think you will get in New York" I asked.

"Well hunny I don't know exactly there is plenty to choose from".

"I can't believe your leaving tommorow it's going to be hard not seeing you all the time".

"Don't worry its just like when me and your father got a divorce you missed him alot but eventually you got used to not seeing him".

"I guess you are right it will just take a little tine to adjust". I hugged my mom and we went back to packing.

Later on the evening. We watched a movie and talked. I honestly regret not spinning enough time with my mom. Cause now I won't even see her as much.

Once the movie ended my mom had already fell asleep on the couch. I brought her a pillow and a blanket. To make sure she was comfortable enough. Then I went to my room.

I decided to watch YouTube so I did. But that didn't last very long. After 3 videos I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so basically Rebbeca's mom is moving tommorow what do you think will happen when she is gone. Leave comments and suggestions. Bye❌✖❌✖