Chapter 38 : Graduation

*REBBECA'S POV*

My alram blasted in my ear as I jumped out of bed. I turned it off and went straight to the bathroom.

"Someone is excited" Kian stretched and got up.

"Duhhh it's graduation". I shut the bathroom door and took a shower once I was out Kian already had breakfast fixed. I ate and got dressed. I put on a dark blue classy dress that was knee length. I curled my hair and did my make up.

Kian walked out of the bathroom and was wearing dress shirt with jeans and a tie.

"Oh my lord babe you look fucking hot as hell". Kian kissed me as he ran his hands up and down my back.

"Awe thanks and I need to go talk to my mom" I broke the kiss and walked out.

I opened the front door and my mom was on the couch. She sprung up out of her spot once she saw me.

"It's your graduation and you look great". She hugged me.

"Will you be driving me and Kian to school".

"Yes of course we will leave now".

*15 minutes later*

We had to be here early so we could all get set up. So in the mean time my mom helped with tables and stuff.

"Can you belive we are graduating" Anna turned to me and said.

"I know it felt like yesterday I was just a kid".

"So what are your plans after this" Anna spoke as she put out chairs.

"I don't know go to college I guess".

"Cool, I was thinking about moving in with Jc and getting an apartment together".

"Isn't that a big step for you".

"Well we talked about it last night and we agreed".

After 5 minutes of movie chairs we took a break. 

"Hey Kian come here" I called him over to a table.

"Yea".

"So what is the big surprise" I smiled big.

"You will see when we get home" he smirked.

We then walked back to our other friends and talked. After an hour it was finally time. Everyone took their seats and waited.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so it's finally gradation what do think kian's surprise is and. What do you think about the graduation. Leave comments and suggestions Bye❌✖❌✖