1

Have you ever listened to the song called "I don't care anymore," by Phil Collins? That's about how I feel now a days. See personally I don't care anymore, no not in the depressed way, but in the way that involves with who I am. I don't care if I'm not good looking. I don't care if I'm not the brightest. I don't care if people hate me. For me all I care about is my friends and doing what I believe is the right thing. Don't get me wrong I do bad things every once in a while and I'll admit to that I mean I'm not a saint, but I try to fix what bad things I do. I may suck at fixing them, but at least I try.
Now I guess I should tell you about myself. My name is Seth. I'm 15. I'm a 9th grader who has never studied a day in his like, and loves school because it's the only place he can't be reclusive. I'm apparently nice according to my friends of course. I play to many video games, and I'm not very good with the dating business. I desperately want to become a author, but also a lawyer or maybe even a teacher. Hell if I know at the moment and anyways I've got plenty of time to think about what I will become.
So now you know a little bit more about me.
Well I guess I mine as well get this out of the way. If you do read this for whatever reason I want you to remember something.

No matter who you are remember to be nice.