2

It's a Saturday morning. It's beautiful out side. The sky is a baby blue and there are very few clouds.
What do you do?
Most would say go run outside! Run and let the cool air flow threw your hair, but I on the other hand beg to differ. I personally would enjoy watching How I Met Your Mother for the 10th time, but I made plans to go to the park with a couple of buddies because why not.
These trips to the park were either fun or boring. Fun because sometimes it would be a reunion of old friends and we would have the best of times, but the other times were a bit boring. My friends were adventures. They ran around like animals and even ran up to women they didn't even know and hit on them. It amazed me. I mean I was some pansy guy who couldn't come close to a woman I didn't know. I would panic and go through every scenario in my head that ended badly. I guess I was just scared of the worst possible outcomes.
I always went through the worst possible outcomes if I'm not brave enough to do whatever it maybe. I mean just asking for a girl's number is something I panic over. My body locks up and then I back down from what I was weather it's asking for a phone number or talking to someone I don't know.

I guess I just fear rejection.

I mean who doesn't. I have learned from 15 years of living that rejection is one of my biggest fears.
And it's the biggest fear I've faced.