Chapter 4- Agent Coulson?!

I walk down the hall way and take a left. "Peter said three doors down on the right, right?" I said to myself. I came to a door the said principal's office.

"Well I guess this is where it is." I knocked on the door and waited till someone said something.

"Come in."

I opened the door slowly to see a familiar face sitting at the desk. Oh my Hera why is he here?! Please tell me I'm dreaming and this is just a nightmare!

"Agent Coulson?!?!" I said out loud in shock. "Shhhhhh!!!!! You need to be quiet!"

"Oh sorry. I forgot no one knows that you are a shield agent." Closing the door I sat down across from him and we stared at each other for a few minutes.

"So... Why did you call me here?" I asked playing with the slinky on his desk.

"Well since you're a member of S.H.I.E.L.D you need to know where to go in case of an emergency, that the whole school is wired with security cameras that are all connected to S.H.I.E.L.D, and..."

"So you're saying that we being watched in school? Well this feels like everyday life now. I thought school was one place that I could get away from this surveillance. It's like I'm one of the damn Kardashians being followed by a camera crew trying to film every second of their life." I interrupted Coulson.

"Well anyway... Detention room is on the main floor two doors down from the cafeteria on the left and that is where you will be deployed in case of an emergency. That is it that I want to talk about for now so have fun in your first class and also have fun at field hockey tryouts." Coulson got up and opened the door for me.

"Bye Agent Coulson... I mean Principal Coulson." I rolled my eyes as I walked to my first class which was math.