Chapter 5- Crazy Teacher

History Class Before Lunch

"Hello my name is Mrs.Collins and you are?" Mrs.Collins asked

"Oh I'm Kella Hall. I'm new here."

"Ah yes! The new girl. Everyone I would like you to meet the newest member to our class Killa Harl. Go pick any open seat."

"It's Kella Hall not Killa Harl." Rolling my eyes I look to see Sam motioning me over to sit next to him.

"Hey Sam. Does she always act like this?"

"Yeah... There are rumors going around that she put booze in her coffee cup and she has a pet cheese-it. I swear this lady is crazy." Sam whispered to me trying to hold back his laughter.

"Ok class I would like you to work in partner to finish the assignment. Now get to work."

Sam looks at me and smiles. I shake my head in annoyance and finally get to work on the assignment that wasn't even related to what we were going over.

"Hey Kella do you want to work with me?" Said a familiar annoying voice.

"Don't you see me working with someone else, Goldilocks." I looked up to see him hovering over me.

"Ouch... I'm hurt by that and by the way my name is Flash. Flash Thomson."

"Well I like Goldilocks better than Flash." I looked back down at the book and finished my assignment.

"Well why don't you tryout for cheerleading. You'll be able to see me play football." Flash said getting closer to my face.

"Um first of all you need a breath mint, secondly I don't do cheerleading and thirdly I play other sports such as field hockey, ice hockey, basketball,and softball so no thanks." I said standing up and handing my homework to Sam.

"Well then I'll come to your games and you come to mine. Is that a deal?"

"In your dreams, Goldilocks." I said as the bell rang.

Lunch

"So how was your first day of classes?" Mary Jane asked eating a salad

"Well so far its been good until I met Mrs. Collins also her breathe smelt like beer and then Flash was flirting with me. Could my day get any worse?" Suddenly my ear piece went off.

"I spoke too soon..." I rolled my eyes and pressed the ear piece.

"What?" I whispered annoyed. "Kella, I need you up in the Watch Tower now."

"Bats, does it have to be now. I'm kinda in the middle of school."

"Yes now!"

Um... I have to go. I forgot I have a dentist appointment in an hour." I get up quickly and start to walk away

"I'll go talk to her." Peter gets up and ran over to me.

"What's going on?" Peter said walking down the hallway towards Coulson's office

"Their is an emergency up at the Watch Tower. I'm guessing you're coming with me." I looked over at him smiling.

"But first let's tell Coulson and I have to tell him to tell the coach I'll be late to tryouts." I nod at him and continued walking down the hallway.