Chapter Sixteen: Losing Teachers and Friends

()

I was talking to Ginny, I'm sorry if I confused you the other day, your brothers told me that you wanted to go there. I didn't know. I'm sorry. Suddenly I felt two arms around my side, I look down then Ginny told me, It's alright,Timothy. I don't blame you my brothers are a bit much but I still love them. I smiled hugging her back just then,I saw a crowd I looked at Ginny then we headed towards the crowd to see what was going on. As usual it was Umbridge but she was trying to throw professor Trelawaney out of Hogwarts. professor Mcgonagall was comforting her as she cried. I frowned at this, just then professor Dumbledore came in telling Umbridge that even though professor Trelawney is fired she has no right to force her off of the grounds that's his choice. She was later replaced by a centaur named Firenze. He was nice but to be honest a bit odd. Later in a D.A. meeting, we were discover by Umbridge well actually a girl betrayed us. Causing professor Dumbledore to flee the castle with Fawkes his Phoenix. Things just go from bad to worst when Umbridge became headmistress. I was walking down a hall when I heard someone crying I saw the twins taking to a boy I frowned stoping then I saw one the worst things yet, my friend Lupe had blood dripping down her hand. Lupe! What happened! She-it- she sobbed trying to tell me just as I was about to ask her again, I heard that that bitch tell Harry that they deserved it. They didn't do anything! I yelled at her angry. How would you know mister Sammules? Because I know my friends you fucking bitch! I screamed at her. Everyone looked at me in wonder and shock then she spoke again, Very well mister Sammules, I'll shall see you in detention. Fine by me. I glared as she left. Wow Timothy. The twins said in unison. Timothy, Why did you do that? I hate her she should've done that to you or anybody for that matter. Timothy, You're going to get hurt. I don't care anymore. I told her with a sigh. A bit later it was time for our owls while in there I heard some popping noises coming from outside I looked around, suddenly Fred and George came bursting through the doors on their brooms shooting fireworks everywhere one even got Draco's face. It then formed a giant dragon that cased Umbridge out of the room, then it knocked down her degrees. I cheered along with everyone else as they formed a giant W in the sky, suddenly I was picked up I looked to my side to see the twins grinning like crazy. I smiled too, they kissed my cheek then said, We'll see you at detention. With a wink then sat me down and left. I was a little daze but when people asked me why did they kissed me? I lied telling them that it was an american thing. I notice that a lot of the girls cheeks turn pink.