Chapter 5

Trés POV

It was the next morning and I was sprawled across the floor of the bus, lost in thought.

All I could think about was the way Billies lips had moulded against mine. The way our fingers fitted together....

Dazed, I ran my fingers across my lips. Thinking about the night before.

A small groan sounded behind me.

"...Tré...?"

I turned my head to see a hungover Billie, clutching his head. His eyes were bloodshot and his face pale.

He blushed faintly as I my eyes trailed over him. I stood up and hopped over to him.

"I know I look like shit. I- I... kinda wanted to apologise to you" Billie sighed. "I was a dick to you last night. I dont remember what happened exactly... but I'm sorry"

He looked at down at his feet and played with his fingers while he waited for my response.

I hooked my finger under his chin and pulled it up so he was looking at me.

"Beej, Its okay. We all know how much of a moody bitch you can be"

Billie Joe stuck his tongue out and shoved me playfully, I then shoved him back and soon enough we had got into a fully blown shoving match.

I had pushed him onto a seat but at the last moment he grabbed my shirt and pulled me down too. Our bodies were pressed against each others and our lips only inches apart.

Billie was silent under me, he studied my face with calculating eyes while his cheeks turned a rosy pink.

"It.... it feels like im forgetting something.." He breathed, frowning at my lips.

I got up quickly as soon as the words left his lips.

"We're late for the practice for tonight. I told Mike I'd wait behind for you."

Billies eyes narrowed as he stood up. I kept my expression blank as he read my face.

"Err, okay. Just let me grab some aspirin."

I gave him a thumbs up and threw on my jacket, glancing at him out of the corner of my eye.

He was staring at me. I could practically see the gears in his head turn as he desperately tried to remember.

If only he knew.