Chapter 8

Billie Joe and Tré remained silent, they both turned to look at each other before turning back to face Brittney, who was grinning ear to ear.

"We were just-" Tré started but was cut off by the blonde.

"You were just kissing. Sure you want to tell yourselves that but I heard you talking before"

She walked towards the Singer. "You're in love. There's nothing wrong with that, just be a fucking man and admit it."

Billie looked down at his feet and mumbled a quick "I love you Tré"

Brittney nodded once and turned to Tré- who had a faint smile on his face.

"And you, Drummer boy, You kissed him yesterday." She tilted her head. "Why?"

Tré looked at Billie and simply said; "Because I love him too"

Brittney gave a small cheer and Billie snapped his head up to stare at Tré in disbelief.

"W-what?" He choked out.

Tré stepped towards him and wrapped his arms around Billies waist.

"I love you Billie"

And then he kissed him.

It wasn't rough like their previous kiss, it was gentle. Billie moaned and deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Brittney stood watching this display of affection with her hands on her lips. She picked at her nails and let them carry on for a few more minutes before she'd had enough and walked towards them.

"Alright enough of that" The couple remained the way they were. "Guys?" No response.

She sighed and walked around them in a circle. "How are you guys still going? Do you like, breathe out of your necks or something?" She questioned, poking at each of them.

Eventually they parted, both breathing heavily and with swollen lips. Billie smiled at Tré who leaned in to give Billie a quick peck on the lips.

Billie laughed and rested his head against him, they both turned to the unimpressed Brittney.

She raised an eyebrow. "Are you done?"

They both nodded happily.

"Sure? Good. Because Mike's on his way back with coffee"