Chapter 4: Unimpressive

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It was a quiet short ride on the bus. Cartman was still laughing about you know what while Stan and Kyle were confused.

"Oh (Y/N)!" Cartman chimed. I rolled my eyes and also praying he doesn't tell Kyle. "What?"

"Would you mind doing me a solid and-" he thought for a second, "screaming out 'nut sack?' I really need a good-"
"No! Shut up!" I barked back.

Cartman smirked widely. "Then I guess I'll just have to tell him now. Oh Kyle!"

I chocked up air and blushed insanely. Sweat began to trickle down my cheeks. God please!

"What?" Kyle asked in his monotone voice to Cartman. "(Y/N) here has a-"
"NUT SACK!!!!" I screamed loudly. The whole bus looked at me and the bus driver stopped the bus.

Everyone began to laugh hard. I was super embarrassed. "(Y/N)!!!" The bus driver screamed, "suspension for two weeks!" I was lost on actions and words. Am I really that desperate to not let Kyle know?

"Oh my god (Y/N)!" Cartman laughed hysterically, "that was fucking awesome!" Kyle looked stone unsurely. "Why did you do that (Y/N)?" Kyle asked confused and shocked.
"Be-because I thought it would be funny." I said faking a laugh.

Kyle smiled and nodded. "Well great job for getting two weeks suspension off the bus." He says turning to face Stan again, who was laughing still.

"I see this is war fat ass." I mumbled under my breath.

So I had to go up to the office and they gave me my notification of not riding the bus for two whole weeks.

After that, I got into my class and waited for the teacher to come in. Shortly after the teacher came in, Cartman came in.

"Now why are you late again?" She asked him. "Oh uh because you know, I'm a hall way monitor." He says taking his seat. I chuckled under my breath.

Stupid.

"Something funny (Y/N)?" Cartman suddenly asked me. I turned my head to him and looked at him like he was an idiot. "No, do you're work."

Cartman kept hissing and hissing until Craig stepped in. "Shut up you fat tub of lard."
"Aye!" Fatty nearly yelled.

"Cartman shut up!" I hissed to him. "I'll stop and won't tell Kyle," he thought for a second, "if you ask to go to the bathroom and take a shit."

No! What is he doing?!

"No!" I snapped. "(Y/N) is there an issue occurring back there?" The teacher asked. I gulped. I looked at Cartman once and he signaled me to tell her.

"I just...need to..." I looked at Kyle and he looked worried. "Take a shit..."
The whole class roared with laughter. Except for Kyle. He looked unimpressed with me.

"(Y/N) (L/N)!" My teacher said, "if you must go, please don't make it so, dramatic next time!"

I ran out of the classroom. I looked back at Kyle, who was still looking worried and unimpressed at the same time.

I think I know Cartman's sick game. I dealt with assholes before with other sick things but this is serious! I gotta do something about it.