Chapter 9: Why Do They Care?

Kyle's P.O.V

I haven't seen (Y/N) come back to class. In fact when class was dismissed, I didn't even see her in the halls.
Cartman and Kenny were sent up to see the principal after what happened. The teacher walked and noticed a large bruise on Cartman's face and Kenny looked pissed. And I think you can guess along the way.

Cartman was suspended for 3 days while Kenny for 5 days. That isn't far. Cartman was the one who started trouble.

Today I sat by myself at lunch. I needed to think this through.
(Y/N) is such a sweet, kind and not to mention beautiful girl with a real personality. The way she looks at me and talks to me is different than any girl I've met.

The thing is though is we can't ruin what we have as friends. Let's say we were to date and we broke up. We would probably never speak to each other again.

I'm not sure what to do.

Just then, everyone turned their heads to a certain place. When I looked over, the goth kids have entered the cafeteria. Usually they eat outside.

Then the girl pointed someone out towards my direction. Then they turned their heads toward where I was. Then they started to walk over to me.

Everyone stared at me and then continued to chat and eat their lunch. The goth kids sat at my table and gave me piercing looks.

"Can I help you?" I asked unsure why they're here. "No, but can we help you?" The tallest asked.
I wanted to say yes but instead I tilted my head in confusion.

The red haired kid sighed. "We all know what happened. Rumor has it that you rejected (Y/N)." He says.

I dropped my fork. "What?" I almost yelled.
"Yeah, she was like crying." The girl said.

I was in complete shock. Did I screw up?

"We wanted to know your side of the story instead of the conformists side of the story." The littlest one said.

I know his name is Firkle because him and Ike are friends.

"Well, I didn't say anything about rejecting (Y/N). In fact, I don't want to." I said. They looked at one another and then back at me.

"But why would (Y/N) cry?" The tallest one asked.

I sighed. "I have no idea. Honestly. I wish she would stop crying if she still is." I said ashamed.

"Well," the red haired one said, "stop by her house today, I'm sure you two just need to talk things over."

I nodded my head. That isn't a bad idea. "Okay." I said.

"And," the tall one said, "if you do like her, go for it, if not...well fuck it." He said.
I chuckled at that. "Alright."

So they actually ate lunch with me and we just chatted. They were pretty cool. I guess I was dumb when I said goths don't have lives. They do and that's the way they want to live.

It's cool too because they don't give a rat's ass if someone says something to them.

When lunch ended, I thanked them and returned to class.

I'm going to talk to (Y/N) after school today. No one can stop me. I need to get to her house before someone takes her from me.

?????'s P.O.V

I saw the scene with Kyle and (Y/N) and Cartman. To be honest, I want (Y/N) to cry her eyes out. I hope when she's done, she'll realize that Kyle isn't for her.

That's why someone like me is going to step up on the plate.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

WHO IS THIS GUY?!?!
Someone snipe his ass down! (Honestly looking Kenny's picture, I hope it's him!😆)

Comment who you think it is!!

Until next time dudes!

Chow!