Chapter 5

"Wake up you pig!"

I heard Aaron's voice shouted, before being jumped on by the heavy pig himself.

"Oh my god dumbass, get out of my room! Its too early to get up!"

I shot up from my bed, pushing him off unintentionally.

"Excuse you, miss. You ditched me yesterday, and now you're screaming at me to get out. Oh hell no!"

Aaron replied sassily and jumped on me again, earning a grunt from me.

"I'm not moving an inch till you get up. I have yet to take my revenge from yesterday, so don't make me plan a revenge that's gonna hurt you." I heard the muffled voice of Aaron through my pillow said. On hearing this, I quickly shot out of bed and literally screamed out," I'm up! I'm up! Don't need to remind me of that!"

Mysterious POV

A tear slipped from my eye as I looked into her window and saw her laughing and playing with her best friend. She have never notice me as I'm in the so called 'popular' clique and I think Jake had started to notice her too..........I'm really afraid that Jake will steal her from me too..........

I have liked her since she enrolled into this school as a freshman.

Flashback:

She was walking down the hall looking like a lost puppy and I guess she was the new student. She looked so beautiful with her light brown hair cascading down her back, her blueish-grey eyes that can mesmerized anyone, a cute button nose and a pair of squarish spectacles that makes her looks like a cute nerdy girl.

As she walked past me and not even sparing me a glance, I felt hurt and frowned. When I looked at the way she went, I realised that she was talking and laughing with a boy already. I sighed and slump my body as I walked  past them, not daring to looked their way as I'm afraid of what I will see, I just wish that I could be the boy who talk to her first instead of that boy she is talking to now.....

End of flashback