Chapter 8

Addison's POV

*Yawns* Another day of my boring, shitty life again. Why I can't just quit school and stay in bed all day??? I sluggishly tugged myself out of bed and dragged my tired body to the bathroom and prepare for a whole new school day again.

I searched for an outfit for today but then thought,"What's the point of choosing an outfit today? I'm not gonna dress to impress anyways." I randomly thrown on a sweatshirt and skinny jeans and wore a beanie before heading to school.

Once I stepped into the school, I saw Jake flirting up with two girls who were giggling and 'accidentally' brushing their fingers up his chest. Ewww....could this day get any worser?

"Boo!"someone whispered into my ear from behind. I shrieked and smacked whoever that was behind me in their face. "Ouch! Addie, is just me! Geez...woman.."a familiar voice said. I looked to see who is it and realised that it was Aaron. "Oh..." I smiled sheepishly at him and turned around to walk into the school. "Oh? That's all you can say to me after smacking my face? Don't I at least get a sorry?" Aaron said as he caught up with me and crossed his arms pouting. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and went to my locker, eager to see what 'Snow' have written in the letter this time.

I excitedly opened my locker and a piece of paper fell out. I smiled so wide that my cheeks fall out. The letter reads:

Dear Addison,

You are the love of my life,
you are the one for me,
you are the perfect one,
and my heart beats only for you.
Without you, I feel empty inside.

I ♡ you Addison,
forever and always,
please remember that...

Love,
Snow♡

I blushed a dark shade of red and stuff the letter inside my locker and closed the door. I leaned against the door and took in all the sweet words that my secret admirer has said to me. How sweet!!!

"Ahem!.." I heard someone said. I jumped and turned and glare at the person. "I told you a lot of time don't do that to me!!" I scolded Aaron. "Hey! You're the one that was standing there smiling like lunatic! What is it? Letter from your secret admirer again?" Aaron said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, pulling the strap of my bag closer to me and made my way towards first period.

~~~~~~skip to lunch~~~~~~

After my first period was over, I made my way towards my locker. When I opened my locker, my mouth dropped open in surprise. There was a bottle of milk and a bread with a note stick on the bottle of milk.

The note read:

Dear Addison,

You must be starving, I bought you some bread and a bottle of milk. I hope you enjoy them!

(This is just a little snack so you won't go hungry)

Love,
Snow♡

I smiled, he's so caring and thoughtful!!! Am I falling for him already?? No, I can't!! I don't even know him and I don't even know how he looks like yet!!!

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts before shutting my locker and going to find Aaron. At the cafeteria, I tip-toed to find the face of my best friend among the giants that are blocking my way. I internally sigh as I located him with a group of girls that are giggling and flirting with him while he was enjoying the attention they were giving him.

But as I was slipping past the people in the hallway to get to my best friend, my path was blocked by a guy with a huge build. When I try to step around him, he pulled me back and made me face him. Turned out that he was the one and only

.

.

.

Jake!

What an annoying jerk!! I glared at him as he smirked while looking down at me.