Chapter 1

Addison POV

I blushed a crimson red as I read the letter given to me by my secret admirer named 'Snow'. 

"Hey! What is that? Is it a letter from your secret admirer again? Aww....how cute." My boy best friend, Aaron asked.

I quickly stuff the letter into my locker and closed the door.

"Yah! Now shut up!" I replied as I shoved him into a nearby locker while hiding my blushing face. 

Aaron just stuck out his tongue at me.

"Ring..." the school bell rang loudly.

"Come on, I don't wanna be late for class!" Aaron said as he pulled me along with him for the first period.

"Urgh....I can walk by myself, you know!" I said grudgingly. Aaron ignored me and continue dragging me to class.

~~~~~ skip to lunch ~~~~~

"Aaron, why don't you go to the cafeteria first? I need to stop by my locker to put my books first." 

 He simply nodded his head and bid me goodbye. I made my way towards my locker and opened my locker. An envelope flew out of the locker. My curiosity got the best of me, so I picked it up and examine the cover of the letter before opening the letter to read.

It says:

Dear Addison,

I will wish upon a shooting star everyday, hoping you will notice me one day. But, you never did look my way, too preoccupied with whatever things you do.

I really hope one day you will finally notice me...

Love,
Snow

I smiled and looked around, hoping to see the person who put the letter inside my locker. I slightly frown when all I see everyone rushing to get to the cafeteria. I shrugged my shoulders and stuff the letter into my locker and skip towards the cafeteria in search of Aaron.