Chapter 5: Why are you stuck here?

Ladies and Gentlemen... it is my pleasure to introduce to you Mr. Mark Bass. He's only 19 years old and let me tell you, there's so much to this young man that people could from.
Don't mind the introduction but it's just great that this is the only male chapter in my book and I'm excited. You see, Mark is the only male friend I have around here and people find that strange because of who I am and what I'm about #BLEH. Mark and I attended the high school but now we're enrolled in two totally different institutions but that doesn't stop us from being crazy together #ThankGodForWeekends. See Mark, he's really funny, he's always goofing around and he's always finding something to laugh at especially in serious moments. He's sweet but he can also be very unreasonable when it comes to sparing people's feelings. He acts as though he doesn't care about people's emotions most times and I really don't like that. However, what I admire most about him I the way he treats his friends and family and speaking of friends, let me just tell you about him and his best friend Alice. She's beautiful and they're always walking hand in hand. They've been friends for about six years now and from what I see, there is nothing that can break this friendship. He's always making her smile even when she doesn't want to and she tells me all the time that people always think that they're together #Sweet.
Now because he's so sweet and loves people, whenever persons come close to him and he also gets drawn to them, there's this huge level of jealousy from his best friend but knowing her, her won't show it and she won't tell him. Take for example his last two relationships. I admired them and his best friend did too but because she wasn't getting enough time with Mark, she just wasn't that happy. I remember when Mark dated this girl who was very kind and caring and they made a really cute couple. Everyone was happy for them but his best friend came to me one day and this is what we talked about.
Best friend: I don't want him in that relationship anymore.
Me: Why? Don't you want to see Mark happy?
Best friend: yes, but if they fall deeply in love he won't want to be my best friend again.
Me: that's not going to happen. Mark loves you like his sister and that love is never going to fade. You won't lose your best friend.
She smiled and said "thanks I needed to hear that" then left for a meeting with some dance group which Mark was also a part of. Mark and this girl dated for almost a year and during that period, Mark had a fall out with his best friend but after a few good talks from me they had no choice but to be friends again #Boss. Now they're closer than ever.
However, there's this one girl that I'm concerned with when it comes to Mark. Her name's Aneka and she beautiful, intelligent and all the other good things that people would say or think but people don't really know what's on the inside. Now Aneka and Mark have been intimate for a while now and from what I hear, if you see them in public you wouldn't even know that something is going on between them #Strange. Now Mark has this thing when it comes to a relationship with someone where he tries not to get too attached but in this case, he can't help it. What's surprising is that they aren't even in a relationship. Aneka just comes around whenever she wants to have a little fun time because everyone knows that Mark is blessed in all the right places #AMEN. It's just not fair that Aneka has Mark tied down and doesn't want to be with him. From where I stand, Aneka is too full of herself to admit that she has real feelings for Mark. So what if he's 19 and you're 23? With that being said, I just think Mark should let her go because he knows that Aneka honestly just doesn't want to be with anyone right now, well that's a lie because she wants him but as I said she's too full of herself to admit it so she's sacrificing her happiness because of her ego. She only comes around when she wants sex and don't get me wrong, sex is good but it doesn't make any sense to me that she keeps on getting him so damn attached and just hurt him with her contradicting stories AFTER they've been intimate.
See Mark, he's a good guy but from where I stand he's battling with who he wants to be with and who he wants to be. I don't know why but he seems to be having some serious hurt issues. I think I need to find out why #Curious. It could be however that he's gotten hurt by someone or maybe he just doesn't want to get caught up #Hmm. Also, I've been observing and I see how Mark approaches certain things that are said to him. It scares me most times but I think I understand. I think I understand that Mark might have some greater issues that what people see which he thinks he has to be dealing which he doesn't want to think about or even think about so instead of dealing with these issues head on, whenever the issue or anything near the issue comes up, he tends to speak from a more defensive point of view. Right now, all I have to say is that Mark is great but unless gets his thoughts together about his own life and how he wants stuff to turn out for him, he'll never find his true happiness - which he is searching for. I also don't to see him get hurt by Aneka so he needs to act fast. Mark is always saying "Life is to be enjoyed, not endured" so he needs to start living that.