Chapter 7: If loving you is wrong ... Then why?

See this right here is basically a follow up of one of my other chapters and this right here will give my book a huge turn #Interesting. I haven't been writing for a while because I've been observing lots of stuff. Stuff that hurts, stuff that complicates and even stuff that ends but in the world where I come from, all these stuff  keep happening at the same time #Strange.
Ever wonder why people always say never to try and squeeze a relationship into a friendship? Well I've been watching and to be honest, when a person tries to do that or even gets too close with a person, it can complicating the friendship and if not careful people can and will get hurt and that wouldn't be too good. Believe it or not, i don't like getting into people's personal business but this one is worth getting into because watching each event taking place helps me to better understand the persons who are involved.
Let me take you on a journey down memory lane before I move further #HopeYoureExcited. So a few chapters ago I wrote and told you about a particular person who was partially a friend of mine oh yes! Rushell is the friend and I'm pleased to announce that she took my advice and started embracing her beauty #AwesomeStuff. That's not what I want to get into thought. Remember how she had a particular "friend?" Whether or not you do, that friend's name is Aleigha. As I told you before they had this thing for each other but they didn't want to ruin their friendship and so they kind of agreed to keep it in the friend zone #Safe and it was going pretty awesome until recently. Both Aleigha and Rushell went to a sort of week away from home trip  ... not all by themselves but with other young people. They've been only having over the phone conversations and so when they met up the friendship felt new again, well that's what Aleigha told me anyway. I stood from a distance and watched the different events take place. It was like they couldn't leave each other's side. They had meals together, they slept together in the same bed (at least that's what I heard) and even went to shower together. It seemed magical to me #LOL but we know how magic goes,not always happy ending ... I think
Everything was going pretty well for them As far as I saw and I can also see that these two really like each other (don't have to be right) but I still think so. I mean it's amazing to see them because I know that Aleigha is really happy and also very comfortable. I let someone speak to Aleigha and they told me that Aleigha has real feelings for Rushell but she can't seem to tell the person where the feeling are coming from. She loves Rushell as a friend but her other love is one that she can't seem to control. She's head over heels for Rushell and I don't know why. Aren't these two suppose to be JUST FRIENDS??? I mean nobody can stop their real feelings but these two friends zoned each other the last time so would it make a difference if Aleigha told Rushell what's her present "feelings status"? #Hmmm. I'm here and from where I stand I'm trying to figure out if I should tell Aleigha whether or not she should say anything to Rushell or keep it inside til after their week away to see if things will go back to normal #Confused.
But it's interesting though because from what I've been told, Aleigha thinks Rushell is into her just as much but she isn't at the same time and that kind of adds up to Aleigha's choice of not opening up. I personally am not even sure if Rushell even feels the same way about Aleigha and I don't even know for sure but let me not even try to get myself into their drama. I'm a good person and I really want things to work out for them without hurt being anywhere near, whether it be staying friends or starting something different. Either way, they are both two persons that I care about a lot and as much as I know Aleigha less it feels like I've known her for years.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE? THAT'S THE QUESTION .

Lemme know what you think about this chapter. ;-)