Chapter 6: Too much happening?

I used to think that if you meet someone in the ninth grade by just one laugh it wouldn't be friends forever but that's not what happened when i met Scarlett Matthews. She's one of the greatest friends I've ever had and since i met her others have come and gone but she's here to stay #MyFriend. Scarlett is the same age as i am but she's much taller than me and like i said, i started talking to her in the 9th grade when we found out we were going to be in the same class. Let me just say that Scarlett hated my guts before that because she was best friends with a girl who i was frienda with and that girl and i stopped talking so Scarlett started hating Lol. So yeah, being in the same class made us become friends and it's actually funny how our first conversation came through a teacher. Let me tell you how that went. So we were in class one day just sitting down in what was called form period and pur teacher came in and was talking but the only thing Scarlett and I could notice was the was she spoke. She had a huge gap and her tongue would go all the way through the gapbjuat to get a word out and I'm telling you, that was some real funny stuff. After thatday, we started hanging out and we would walk home together and do everything that's would make people ask if we are best friends.
Going along grade 9 with her was amazing because she understood what and who I was really about and friends like her are hard to come by so i never wanted to lose the one i had. Grade 9 was done and grade 10 brought UA different classes but the friendship got even stronger and at this point nobody would believe us when we said that we weren't best friends. We always times each others classes just so we could have lunch together and i know she doesn't even notice but i looked forward to lunch time everyday because at that time i wasn't really close to any of my other friends like that anymore. I mean Scarlett was that one friend that would make time everyday for us to talk and i mean i could talk to her about anything without having to worry about hearing it back from anyone. We could talk about other people, our lives, our families, relationships, anything at all and that made me - in my mind- started to call her my best friend but she kept saying that we're just close friends so i just let it stay there. I guess it was because she had her best fiends and i had mine. #Guessing
Sometimes, i wish she never had those best friends. She has 3 three one girl is really cool and she's my friend too. So the other two are Jessie and Daniel. There friendship was really good and i remember i use to go with Alana jus to meet them sometimes after school. They were cool just until Jessie and Daniel started dating. Scarlett didn't know about them dating but she was telling me that she liked Jessie #Problem. After a month or two, they decided to "enlighten" Scarlett about their relationship. Let me tell you though, usually when something happened to or bothered us, to find relief we would hurt ourselves but we don't do that any more #Stronger. So when she heard about the relationship she was mad hurt and felt betrayed that they kept it from her because she thought that she could've dealt her feelings that she had for Jessie if she knew about them from the start. I honestly wanted her to tell them exactly how she felt because maybe it could've/would've helped her to deal with the fact that her two best friends are together. Scarlett learnt to accept their relationship after a while but things started to get a little shaky when the budding relationship started to have issues. Scarlett had to play counselor while being beat buddies with both of them. This kind of brought me to a play of disgust because Scarlett's my friend and everything they do affects her and most of the time it's not even positive but Scarlett did something that i thought was really dope and i thought that she only did it because she was hurting. Did you know that. Scarlett and Daniel started dating? I mean like seriously dating even to the point where Scarlett now loves Daniel more than she even had feelings for Jessie. That was when i knew that for the first time ever, my judgements could be wrong. So yeah, they dated and i liked their relationship because Scarlett was very happy. I thought that they would last but when Jessie found out, nothing was ever the same. There were arguments that even carry itself into today, mixed feelings from both Daniel and Jessie and lots more stuff that i won't even begin to address but let me just say that Scarlett ended up being the only one who got hurt AGAIN! So now she told them that they - Daniel and Jessie- can go ahead and have each other since they can't let go of each other.
I really hope that Scarlett gets to read this because recently i told her that she should let them go and let them be since they're always hurting her but now i realised that i shouldn't have done that because i honestly think that she should fight for the person that she loves - Daniel. She'll be even more if she sees them get back together and i don't want that for her because i know how that feels #TheStuggles. It might sound stupid or even hypocritical that j told her one thing and now I'm a saying something else but Love is not an easy thing to let go of and you can't "Un love" someone with whom you've connected with on a different level. Scarlett should just stop saying things the nice way and stop saying and doing things that will make others Hally and start making decisions that she really wants to make. She should stop blaming herself for seeing the things happening and still getting involved and start understanding that love makes people do crazy things.