Chapter 3 • Neighbors Next Door

~ Chapter 3 ~

I walked into the nearest hotel out of breath, take a hint. Ice cream.

I walked over to the front desk to get a room.

"May I help you?"The lady asked.

"Uhm, yes, may I book a room for two?"I asked. I felt something drip on me, which turned out to be Patrick's ice cream.

"Patrick! just eat your ice cream! it's dripping on me already!" I said. seriously, for a 17 year old he's acting an 8 year old.

"Okay, how long is your stay?"

"About 5 days." the lady nodded and punched it in to the computer.

"Feel free to extend your stay, anytime. have a good day!"She smiled and I returned the friendly gesture as we went up to our hotel room.

Room 131

I arrived at the door and unlocked it with the key; I suddenly heard a crash next door.

Children...

I looked over to to Patrick to see him watching TV.

"You want to go out to dinner tonight? there's a lot of restaurants in town"I suggested. He just nodded and turned back his attention to the TV.

I decided to go around the hotel, hoping to at least find someone to talk to. I went out of the hotel room and heard shouting.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE GRANDPA!" A voice shouted. But trust me, it wasn't a kid's voice.

I knocked on the door a few times but no one answered.

"Anybody in there?"I asked. It became silent until the door opened, and got greeted by a guy with a wig and spray cheese on his face. I tried not to laugh at his appearance.

"Yeah, sorry about that, My room mates here aren't quite behaved."The guy chuckled.

"I'm Liam by the way"I shook his hand and I smiled.

"Penny"

He invited me over into their room and bit my tongue from laughing. I mean this was quite a scene, two guys playing fifa with mustaches on and eating popcorn, while another two were dancing like idiots with bras on top of their shirts.

"BOYS!"They all stopped what they're doing and looked at me.

"We have guests." Liam said. The two with bras rushed over to me and introduced themselves.

"I'm Niall, this is Harry!"The two guys with bras said. I smiled.

"And those two over there are Zayn and Louis"He said pointing to the two boys playing Fifa.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Penny!"I said. They nodded.

"You want soda? we have soda."Niall said going to the fridge. He gave me soda with a straw.

I took a sip and heard a crash again in the living room.

What is it with these boys and crashing things?

"They have a habit of crashing things don't they?"I chuckled.

"Yes...Yes they do..."

••••••••••

A/N

I'm so sorry that the chapters are so freaking short. I promise to make it longer from now on...

I have writers block these days. Anyways, hope you liked it!

I'll be updating often. Because I know how it feels to be waiting forever for an update, like, really..

So anyways,

Vote, Comment, Or follow

xoxo,

~H