Chapter 2 • Wrong Planes & Messed-Up Dreams

~ Chapter 2 ~

Walking through the beautiful streets

of NYC, I held the hand of my boyfriend,

Taylor Lautner...

He told me to come to dinner with him at a restaurant. It turned out to be one of those fancy ones... And he had a reservation...

And we ate dinner, and chatted, until he did something I was never expecting. Ever.

"Taylor, what is this?"

He got out a small box from his pocket and knelt down on one knee; He looked up to me and smiled.

I was literally about to burst into tears.

"Penny, wake up."He said.

"What?"

"Wake up"

"wha-"

I shot my eyes open to see my brother.

"Come on Penny! We're here!!!"

"Ugh"I groaned.

"Don't be such a party tooter!"

"It's party pooper you idiot"I corrected him and he shrugged.

He can be reaallyy stupid sometimes...No offence.

I got out of the plane and got greeted by the beautiful sight of London.

Wait. What?!

"PATRICK! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING IN LONDON?! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN FLORIDA!!!"He sheepishly smiled at me.

"Wrong plane?"He smiled innocently and once again slapped the back of his head.

"What are we going to do now?! be stuck here forever?"I said panicking.

"Hey, at least there's a lot of fun things to do in London!"Patrick said, already looking at Big Ben and The London Eye from afar.

I sighed and went over to the lady near the boarding area.

"Excuse me, When is the next flight to Florida?"She checked the book in her hand.

"In about 5 days at most, though there is a chance that the flight might be delayed."She said and walked away. 5 days?! How will we wait for 5 days?! I went over to Patrick who is looking at some souvenirs at a shop..

"Patrick! the next flight is in 5 days, or worse!"I said thinking of a plan. Which is staying in a local hotel or something.

"We'll stay at a hotel for a while."I said shaking my head.

"Make it a nice one" Patrick smirked. I groaned.

"Fine"

"And perhaps some ice cream?"