Chapter 4 • An Eventful Morning

~ Chapter 4 ~

I shot my eyes open to find myself lying on the floor, with whipped cream in my hair, and Harry sleeping on my stomach.

What the hell happened last night?

I stood up and brushing off the dust on my pants.

"NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE Y- Oh you're awake"Louis grinned. I shook my head.

"What happened?"

"Oh long story.."He shrugged walking over to the kitchen once again shouting song lyrics.

"Want breakfast?"He called from the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah, Sure!"I said.

"Kay!"

After a few minutes I heard crashing.

"Asdgjldgkshak"I heard from the kitchen...What the...

"Louis! You alright in there ?"I got no response. I went over to the kitchen

and found him with raw egg all over him and pans everywhere.

"You had one job!"I joked. He chuckled.

"I figured you need help?"I said raising my eyebrows; I helped him pick up the pans and make new eggs and got bacon from the fridge.

I fried the eggs and bacon with ease. While he scoffed.

"Show off!"Well he's a sassy one.

I finished cooking breakfast and heard the door open and close.

"WE'RE HOME!" Liam shouted.

"We have som- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?"He said.

Oh..Right..

"Well, Louis decided to cook breakfast."I tried to explain.

"And it didn't go out well?"He stated. Wow, Louis must be known for getting in trouble.

"Yup."Louis said behind me.

"Do you have any idea what happened last night?"I said.

"What do you thing happened last night" Harry said from behind while wiggling his eyebrows and smirks.

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!"I shouted.

"Hey I'm kidding"He said.Zayn sighed in relief but as loud as everyone can here. All our eyes turned to him.

"Jealous"Louis coughs while the boys snicker.

"Shut up"Zayn sneered going out.

What crawled up his pants and died?

"Maybe it's his time of the month"Harry said chuckling.

~.~

It's 3 in the afternoon, and we're still here doing ABSOLUTELY nothing.

It was awfully quiet.

"Wanna head to te mall"Louis said making us jump.

"Sounds like a plan."Liam said.

"We'll stop at Nandos"Niall declared.

"Sure Obama"Louis muttered, slapping his head. I laughed.

"Can my brother join? I bet he's sitting around doing nothing."I suggested. They agreed and I headed to our hotel room to call Patrick.

"Patrick?!"I shouted entering the room.

I heard a flush and saw Patrick leaving the bathroom.

"Yup?"He said.

"You want to join dinner with some of my friends?"

He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"They aren't girls."I rolled my eyes.

"So gay people?"

"They're boys you idiot! Why the hell would I be friends with gay people?"I narrowed my eyes, him grinning sheepishly.

We went over to the boys' hotel room and knocked on the door.

"You guys ready?"I said through the door. I heard shuffling inside until the door opened.

"Hey, meet my brother Patrick"I said. They did their 'man hugs' Or whatever.

"Leggo!"Harry called down the hallway.

~.~

"We there yet?"

"no"

"We there yet?"

"no"

"we th-"

"shut up" Liam glared at Niall who's impatient of going to Nandos.

"It's only been like, 5 minutes, can't you wait?"Niall seemed a bit hurt from Louis's statement.

"It's okay Niall"I hugged him and he laughed. The car stopped and we piled out of the car.

"Okay Niall, Nandos awaits."I smirked. We went into Nandos and got a booth.

"May I help you" a 'waitress' asked. chewing her gum loudly.

the boys stifled a laugh as she tried to flirt with Louis, failing miserably.

"Can I just have peri-peri chicken please" Louis said smiling fakely pushing her off.

"Sure"She purred. That's just SICK.

We all said our orders and watched our waiter walk away shaking her hips violently, but accidentaly tripped.

We burst into laughter.

"D-Did y-you see her?!"Louis said laughing loudly, Us joining in.

~.~

I never thought I would have friendships like these that feel like we've been friends for years, in such short time...