The night

Our heads turn to the same direction secure and focused , like we are joined as one , together . The waiter is standing their in position just standing there  blankly at us like he just didn't say " what may i get you ? " . Iris said surprisingly " you can chose mine James " . (She is letting me choose what to eat really , I will just choose what I love and hope Iris loves it )."can we have a large pizza please cheese and tomato and chicken tikka and sweetcorn " James said proudly .( The waiter went off striding "James I have got to say you are impressive  nice one ,what gave it away ? , "nothing you like a pizza girl and i love pizza for a start , anyway you was profiling me ." James said remembering .

Yeah , ok , so you try to be charming but you're not

Yeah , ok , so you try to be charming but you're not . " Hey you're the one flirting with me , and for you information i am a ladies man ." Hahaha ( giggling at the amusement cause I know he wish he is ) anyway i think you keep all your sadness all locked up and go out on one stands because you have lost someone important . You like to take your mind off it by doing that you hurt girls by doing this ,by not returning their calls,texts because you're hurt . I think you have memories or that torture whatever happens , you have nightmares that kills you inside ,you can't sleep until you have company that's why you sleep with other women ,not to make you lonely and  to make you forget .Even then you're still not happy , you quit being in the army the thing you love the most because you tried to run away from it but your traumatised .That's what i think .  But I will tell you one thing James I say this you will never run away from things thing that , you can't fight it trust me .

" Wow i missed judged you , you have the brains ." Thank you  i don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult . ( The waiter turns up with a large juicy pizza mmmm ). I grabbed a slice and placed it slowly in my mouth , as all the grease poured into my mouth it was so lush and the crust soft and the pizza makes my mouth water . " You look like you haven't had never tasted pizza before . " I eat more healthy than this , i am surprised that you have a body like that but you eat so much unhealthy . " It doesn't matter what you get it matters what you eat , plus don't forget i was in the army so i did a lot of exercise ." True , you look like you go jogging as well . " Well i try to keep in shape , you dig it really " , Yeah right you wish , I don't care what your body looks like , I like people's personality that's what I see in man . "  You know you're different then other girls i have dated or one night stand whatever you want to call it ." Thanks ( we have now finished the mouth watering pizza ) .( We are getting the check ) . James said like an gentleman " i will pay for it . " Really , thank you something men just leave you with the bill not cool like .

As we left i went towards the car then , James said " Let's walk it's nice tonight " agreeing with him i walked the way James was going . The night was beautiful , stars are sparkling bright shimmering in the sky . Where are we going Solider boy ? , " Molly's you like it don't you ? " Yeah sure , we walk just a block from Molly's . Suddenly i realized i had forgotten my jacket in the car when i got a discharging shiver . James had released and suddenly had taken his jacket of a put on me his hands are warm like he had been drinking a warm drink and been holding it in his hands . Thank you , you didn't have to do that i am fine .

As we got nearer. Promptly James grabbed my hand and swiftly pulled me closer and said " are you warmer now " , then put one hand on my waist and the other hand on my face . His hands brought me to close my eye as everything felt so right . At that moment James took his moment to locate his lips touching mine . He's drawing me closer , and closer the more he kisses the more i feel like we are supposed to be doing this, my heart beating so fast . Then i pulled away being disposed . Maybe i shouldn't have . Then i carried on walking to Molly's like nothing happened .Jame caught me up and we didn't say a word we arrived at Molly's .

Everyone we knew looking at us judging us , seeping through our minds thinking what have they done

Everyone we knew looking at us judging us , seeping through our minds thinking what have they done . We walked towards them thoroughly . Then i said , i will get drinks what do people wont ? Erm i will have a beer  said James and Ross said "so will i ".I just said unexpectedly everyone for beers except me . Everyone said loudly " yep ."I went to collect the beers , i thought to myself ,confused , DID ROSS JUST ASK FOR A BEER . Had i have caused this ? (I hated the feeling not knowing someone else's feeling , and being absorbed in their minds .)

I gave everyone their drinks i had fresh orange , then went to the restroom  i didn't even need it i just needed to get away from the drama and Dawson following . " So you and cutey what happened ? , spill your guts !!! she said extremely excited . I said honestly , he kissed me unexpectedly . " Didn't you like it ? " , i didn't like it i loved it and it was magical everything in the world seemed that it didn't matter anymore . " So what's the matter ?" . I am scared i don't want to lose another one i think i love him . she grinned and said " oh that is so sweet, that is the  thing you have to take risks . "We returned and seated . Ross is grinning at me and had already had finished his drinks and said " wow i am so tired i am going to head of , i suppose that you are going to take Iris home James ." While me giving him a sternly look saying what crafty plan have you got . Then once i had finished my orange James asked " You ready ?" . Yeah . We left and walked to my apartment once we was near i said to James truthfully let me accompany you tonight , please you need sleep you won't sleep otherwise. We arrived at James apartment . We kept it clean and i put my bag down . He went to the bedroom . I followed a few seconds later he didn't know .

I walked in and he had taken his top off and was laying on the bed . He asked me " you can sleep in the spare room ." I said you have got be kidding , no you won't sleep otherwise . I went up to him and layed on the bed and just laid their . He said " you're going to be cold at least get under the quilt ." I did as he said and got closer so i was laying my head on his abs and he fell asleep and so did i . I woke up the next morning the bed entry i got out and walked into the kitchen and saw him pouring some cereal and me some . I left keeping it clean not kissing him .

I went to work and found out that i have a new partner i was so excited , i looked up and saw it was .......Stunned , shell shocked a frozen in time I was , how could it be ?

Hi yeah , i am sorry its a bit kinky , hope your enjoying it .Please comment what you think .