Soldier boy

Why couldn't it have been me ?,I am less important he was everything  to me , it's my fault only if I had another second ..... I could have saved him ,or could I .

I couldn't believe the one i love was dead right in front of me laying their on the stone cold floor , he looked different when all the spirit had been ripped out of him .We was suppose to get married have beautiful children together grown old and watch our children make mistakes to see right from wrong .But that was ripped away from me like a bandage ripped off quickly and fast .I didn't get to say goodbye . The sad thing was is when he used to got away to a different country for his job he used to give me some flowers and he said i will be back as long they are alive .The only thing i had left of him was his tags .Also a puppy army dog , untrained . And the ring what i still keep on my left hand the finger before your pinky . To leave in memory .

The emptiness in my heart

The emptiness in my heart .

As i told Ross all of this as hurtful it was that secret i had kept away from him , i could see someone i love get disable , and this brought back all the  memories of Bradley the good and the bad ones  . I always wear his tags to remind me of him  in my heart and something i can relate to him .They is not one day i would do anything to bring him back . I had i attachment of him a connection . And it was all took away from me within a split second .Ross knew how if felt how to lose someone you love .

After that Ross could resist but to ask me to move in with him in his apartment as friend , with only one condition never keep secrets . I said yes with all excitement to get away from the house what me and Bradley lived in , it was too upsetting to live their . It was set for tomorrow to move in with Ross and to help me move all of 51 said they will assist us , to give a helping hand . Ross said he will help me get rid of the house to sale it as soon as possible  . After we had arranged all that it was time for me to go back to work , to see what to solve today .What crimes to find and become . As i said bye to everyone and thank you for helping me and for understanding . I also give Ross a gigantic hug to say a massive thank you and i don't know what to do without him . Trying not to kill him as i have the strength of an ox as i was so excited .

I arrive at the station everything seem so busy like it was purge night and everyone have committed a felony . I put my code in to enter to the offices upstairs fast , as i know it off by heart . I would have ask sarg but , she was occupied with a hundred things to do or complete . Look like the only thing downstairs was jammed pack with busyness  . As i ask what's going on surprisingly to Voight . He responded with a slight sacredness in his voice , " we have had a breech , we had been hacked , they have our cases everything , we can't stop it ."  Well i ask urgently and fastly , well who is our suspects ? . Just then the technician got a link , the suspect is online . And moving ......

We suit up , fully , our bullet proof jackets our black boot . That's when you know its serious and then it's your job to pray to God it isn't you , and not to mess with use . We look like the SWAT team all focused and with our sub machine guns locked and loaded. Also our stun grenades and our razor sharp knifes if we need it , placed in our belts not stiff but slick to get out , ready , no messing around . You got to do this right . Our hearts beating with rage and they is only one target .