Entree

"FREEDOM! FREEDOM AT LAST! Ladies and Gentlemen! We are finally done with this wretched place these humans call school! Never again shall we set foot in this castle of horror, where demons lurk every corner! Sweet Chaos, take me now!"

All of the students passing by watched the boy shouting gibberish.

His brother tried to make him stop from embarrassing the two of them. "Daisuke! Get up! You're making a scene! If Liam and Ji-hun see us we're in for a lot of trouble!" whispered Apollo.

"I don't care! Actually- Uncle! Take me! I offer my body and soul to you, your deadliness!"

As Hermes continued on with his act, the others were already waiting under a tree before the former burst through the school doors and shouted like an idiot. As they watched the scene, they were now thinking on whether who would get the two since none of them wanted to approach the boys.

Zeus cleared his throat. "So...Damia-"

"No Liam. Just, no."

Zeus looked at his son. "Marko."

"Aww come on! Give me a break!"

"Eladio? Antonio?" Zeus looked at the two. Hephaestus was sleeping while Dionysus was enjoying his grape soda. He dare not look at the ex-Lord of the Underworld.

"Lord Hades! Take my body! Take it and do what you want with it!"

At times like this, he misses his wife. He sighed and went to his sons. Apollo, who has been pleading to Hermes to stop, was really thankful to see his father. "I'm glad you're here!"

"Well, I can't do anything about it." Zeus crouched down and whispered to Hermes "Hermes, get up, you're attracting a lot of attention from the humans!"

"I'm waiting for Uncle Hades to get me..."

"If you don't get up, I will carry you."

"What?!" said Hermes, and he jumped away from him. "No, no one's going to carry me! I may be short, but I am the swiftest Herm-" He was cut off by the two and dragged him towards the others.

"Are you insane?! How many times must I tell you to never reveal your true identity!" said Poseidon.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look, I'm sorry. Forgive me?" said Hermes as he pouted. And no one can resist this trick.

"Fine! But we're keeping an eye on you."

Hades said "Since Daisuke is done with his little act-" He glanced at his nephew, and the boy shivered for some reason. "we should get going."

"Ji-hun, can't we go to a store? I'm out of grape juice." said Dionysus.

"Hell how about we go somewhere? It's Friday! It would be boring to stay at home!" said Ares.

Zeus looked at his brother. "What do you think?"

"I don't like being outside, especially in daylight." Hades adjusted his glasses. "There's a park near our place, I guess we can stay at one of the gazebos there, while Eladio buys his needs at the convenience store."

Ares exclaimed "A park?! That's even more boring!"

Apollo shrugged. "I don't mind, I did bring one of my books with me."

"Well I want to go home. My new PS3 is waiting for me!" said Hermes.

Poseidon said "I want to go to there. Besides, we could use some fresh air."

Zeus nodded. "Let's go then. Wake Antonio up."

_________________________________________________