Uh oh! : Part I

Hayou guys!

 Okay, from this chapter, we will be parting ways with the original so... BYE BYE EPISODES !! :'(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*chirp chirp chirp chirp* 

Wednesday:  

OOOH! GOOD MORNING! Wow, I never been this hyper first thing in the morning! Really! This was really new. Though I still can't shout that loud, I tried my best to greet everything inside my room. Good morning clock, good morning slippers, good morning bed, good morning everything. *sigh* and what's worse was that I always want to do this whenever I hear his name. God! I don't know what's happening already! My world's upside down, my life's painted by some crazy colors and yet I love how it goes. 

I usually want the formal and ordered life but since the first day, the first chance we talked, it went tumbling. HAHAHAHA! Really now?! I know it's been a week but hey! I can't let that time go! Why can't I? 

I got out of bed, not entirely folding the sheets (I fixed it anyway) and skipped towards my room's bathroom. Like usual, I did my hygiene and readied myself to go downstairs. I found Mom and Dad on the table, eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Mom, Dad." they turned to me as I made my way to the dining table. I could tell they're thinking about something because their gazes followed me the whole time. I sat pretending that I don't notice them and reached for the bowl to grab some rice and some egg rolls. 

"You seem to be in a good mood." Dad asked me, though he continued to turn the pages of his newspaper

"I'm always like this, Dad." I said, followed by a spoon of rice 

"Oh, dear. How I wish to know what you were thinking." Mom's getting pretty dramatic as she cover her mouth with her hand in a very actress way. I just smiled at them, knowing that this will end the conversation. It did.

We continued to our own businesses: Mom was walking all around the dining room, ordering some of the maids to go wake Sky up; Dad, spraying water to his precious lavender themed arrangement and I... well, uh... I was sitting at the living room, reading magazines about flower arrangements... while listening to the radio.

"Well, you seemed to be influenced by someone." Dad called, holding the leaves as if they were hands being massaged delicately. I turned to him and met his gaze, "Well, what?"

I looked at him, having no idea of what he was saying. I just stared as he returned his gaze back to the plant and continued the said activity. "I can't understand you, dad." I turned the pages of the magazine and acted normal though I've been in full panic inside.

"I've been watching you. You never listen to a radio or watch often." he said, I never glanced back at him because he might see through my panic

"It's nothing, dad." I said as I turned to the next page

Dad: "And not only that, you seemed to be in a pretty good mood always. Smiling without a reason, giggling, chuckling. Dear, it's scary." Scary? I turned to him; he was looking at me with a smirk. I furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a laugh. 

Aoi: "Come on, dad. It's nothing." I said as my gaze locked with his. I could tell he's somewhat worried though his smile was perfect, it was faked. I could tell. What's up with him? I hope he's okay.

Dad: "But I'm happy you're socializing now." I jumped from my sit, "You know, Sky's been spying on you. Last time, she said you never got up from your seat, always alone. But now, you seemed to be pretty out during breaks. Do you have a boyfriend?" shocked about the sudden question, I looked back at him. My face was hot, and I hope it's nothing but the warm atmosphere inside. I covered my mouth, trying to stop myself from bursting. He's got his smile but his eyes were showing something a bit... scary. Was his fatherly instinct switched on now?