Uh oh! : Part II Special

Hayou guys! So here is a SUB EPISODE. *claps claps* Hehehe.

This is a third person's point of view. Hehehe so cooooool. Like we're a god watching them from above. Wohooo. Well, whenever you see a line with no specific name, it means you're all mind readers. You're reading Aoi's mind. Heh, I'm so cool. I'm giving y'all superpowers. Me so cool. Pfft. HAHAHAHAAHA

Well anyways, this is a flashback, so.. sorry if it'll mess up you're brains. GOODLUCK READING. :)))) 

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

~~~

Nami: "Why are we getting on the boat?"

 Aoi: "Of course, to sail across the river. DUH?!"

Miru: "Aren't we going to sink? Look at the current."

Aoi: "Well, it's for our investigatory project but if you don't want to-"

 Majo: "NO! This is a group work, it must be done by all. Though the current's really strong..."

Aoi: "Come on, we're already here! No turning back now."

Majo: "But it's really dangerous."

Aoi: "I told you if you're scared, you can just wait for me here. I'll go alone and we can still work on the project together afterwards."

Majo: "Aoi, it's not just we're scared. We're a group. I'm just worried you're taking things to yourself alone. I am your bestfriend, and I won't leave you no matter what."

Aoi: "God, Majo! I LOVE YOU!"

Miru: "Come on, enough dramas. Let's go now."

The tough sounding Aoi was into the project because it was related to her family's business. Though she might look like a brave one, she knew to herself that it was not going to be that easy. Good thing, her friend Majo was there to assist her and guide her, like always.

The four rode the boat, trying their best to be really careful. The thing shook as they got on board and readied for their departure.

Woah, woah. Be careful.

*shuffle*

*shuffle*

Good, it's stable.

Aoi: "Everyone, be steady."

Majo: "Got it!"

Now that everyone's on their places, Majo (as the only guy) volunteered to use the pedals or so whatever it was called.

They were doing good, HE was doing good though the water banged the boat from side to side.

Nami: "Woah, we're really getting far."

Aoi: "We have to. If not, we'll not be able to do the research properly."

Miru: "Guys, come on. Don't move. We're going to flip!"

Aoi: "Trust me, it won't. Plus, we have Majo!!!"

Majo: "Hey, hey. I told you, don't believe in me that much. I'm really getting crazy here!"

Aoi: "WE'RE NOT GOING TO FLIP!"

All: "FINE!!!"

Almost there... almost across...