Chapter 2: Back ground with Kaleb

I sat there blankly staring into thin air as my teacher mumbled on. I hate school! What kind of person actually likes it anyway? I look down to the lined paper below my face and continue writing pointless facts about the history of Pythagoras theorem. It's not as though i'm going to need this topic in future. my tired hands came to a halt. I suddenly feel a pair of eyes watching my every move. swiftly, I turn my head to the right to meet eyes with ... Kaleb and his stuck up friends who were sniggering at me.

Kaleb ergg! my bully! He has made my life a living hell. He wont let a day of my past drift off to be be forgotten. Everyday is like survival of the fittest, if im one level down of his evolving brain, i'll be a light snack of his prey. But i don't live to be prey. I live for being the predator. There has been my close exits to life and my glory moments of triumph. But this dick is relentless, strong and clever. However, he knows i'm smarter due to my A* grades I get nearly each test. He's always trying to spot my weaknesses and challenges me to a great extent. Once he nearly took my life. Although I was begging for an exit to my on going misery on this earth, I didn't want it to end the way he had planned...

It started of just a normal average day. I went to my friend's sleep over. It was actually quite okay at first. I walked out the room where everyone that was invited was sitting as I had to get my bag with all my essentials. When I got back to the bedroom door I heard vile words come out of her mouth like I was nothing to her. She was feeding everyone with lies. It was a plain rumor her demented mind had put together. I couldn't stand and listen to much more of it. Storming in the room, everyone's beady eyes laid on me. The part that hurt the most was they all believed her! Tears was streaming down my face as everyone insulted and questioned me. I couldn't take it. I ran as fast as I possible could out the hell house.

The streets was lacking light. Only a small amount shone out of the dull lamp posts, the dark made me quite anxious and brought shivers up and down my hopeless body. I wiped away my cold tears from my blue eyes. It was so slient, it lingered around me. A gentle cackle split the atomosphere and my body began to flare into a heat wave. I sped up. Words were tormenting my mind. Slowly I became breathless like I was suffercating on air. A pair of hands forced me backwards dragging me down a darkned alley. I kicked, punched and attempted to scream but their hands were too tight over my mouth. Then my eyes widened as words escaped their mouth.

" Well, well ,well... look who i found" The familiar voice was indeed Kaleb who spoke in a hush tone. He removed his hand silghtly to let me speak.

"Leave me long Kaleb" I sobbed. I'm weak, i had nothing to fight for. He lit up a lighter in front of me and i glanced away from his evil eyes.

" I smell fear" He chuckled and began moving the lighter closer to my now sweaty face. I bursted in terror, struggling to get away like a fish on a hook. His smirk grew and the flame struck my face. I howled in pure pain, trying to hang onto my broken soul. It stained into me like a birth mark. Yet another tear washed slowly down my face, leaving it's trial behind. Luckly, that one tear put out the flame. He tried to light up the lighter once again. Which gave me some time to escape. I stumbled but managed to run from him. His voice echoed down the street but I kept running further away. I narrowly escaped him. The burn mark hardly left a scratch. I had to improvise and tell the doctor i was fiddling around with a matchbox. But, my brain was still fixed on the truth.