Chapter 1

Well I guess every story begins with an introduction. So hello! My name is Jade Scarlette and my parents moved to London to do whatever it is that they're doing. They left me with a devil who has Bruce Lee skills and her name is Red Freyzard. I don't know where they found her... They probably just grabbed her out of hell and somehow tamed her to follow their orders but I don't know. My parents are so secretive that if you ask them their names they'll give you a riddle like some monk from an unknown temple. Anyway, enough with the short introduction. Let's just continue to the story.

"JADE!! WAKE UP NOW!!" The she-devil yelled as she threw a frying pan almost hitting my head.

"What are you crazy?!" I yelled back in surprise. I jumped off my bed and tried to hurry downstairs but my face was only waiting for a slipper right on my face.

"SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME!!" She argued as she tried to punch me and almost grabbing my hair as I tried to duck. We had a small chase around our medium sized house. I quickly ran to my room and grabbed some random clothes and hurried putting them on. Red kept on banging on the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ILL BRING THE AXE!!" She kicked the door almost making the hinges of the door break apart. I grabbed my bag and jumped out my window. I don't know how my ankle didn't break this time but I just seem to be lucky I guess.

As I ran in front of the house where the bus was waiting for me. Red also jumped out the window and tried to chase after me. I tried to get in the school bus but the bus driver just closed the door making me bump my head on the glass door. The kids in the bus laughed. Red saw what happened and jumped like a kung fu master in front of the bus and eyed the driver.

She stuck her head into the driver's window like a lizard. The driver yelled and hit the gas pedal making everyone in the bus jerk back and took off leaving without me and making Red fall off, landing at the middle of the road.

"Did you really have to scare off the driver away?!" I argued over to her but before she could say anything I quickly ran and ran after the bus. The kids in the school bus pointed and laughed at me. I climbed onto one of the houses and ninja run my way to school while jumping from houses to houses. I am thankful for being part of a parkour class or else I wouldn't be able to do this.

The kids in the bus looked surprised but then was replaced with a pissed off look. I laughed at them as I continued to jump from houses to houses. I saw a person doing the same thing. I tried to race him and when I was right beside him, he noticed what was happening and sped off. I did what I could to catch up with him but he won and got to school first. He smiled at me but then walked away. I got there at the same time as the bus did and as soon as the door opened up. The kids ran up to me and threw whatever they have at me making me fall onto my knees. Some kid spilled his juice on my head and kicked me afterwards. As soon as they left, I wasn't able to do anything but stand up.

"Hey, you okay?" the same guy who I raced with asked me and gave me his hand which I didn't take by the way. He would only push me backdown and laugh at me if I did.

"Why the hell do you care?" I retorted back with a growl and glare making him smile... No smirk, at me. Before he could say his answer to me, I walked away to the shower room and try to quickly get rid of the orange juice that was spilled all over my hair.

Yeah, this is my school! A fucked up school called Xaiver High. There are tons of benefits that the school has to offer. I'm attending here on a scholarship. Some people identify me as a nerd, some are delinquent, mean girl and all of those stupid labels. But I don't really give a shit.

You know how in most books, the girl is always the weak one and she always has to rely on the bad boys to save her and be the knight in shining armour like in those stupid ass fairy tails. Well, I'm sick of those types of books, I just wish that one day that the girl would grow some balls and stand up for her own self! Like, why do you need a group of guys to save your ass when you can try and do it on your own? Believe me, I understand the fear and that shit but if you don't do anything. It'll keep on continuing for years.