Chapter 5

"Jade wake up," someone with a sweet voice said but I ignored it.

"Jade wake up," there it is again but this time it was a deep husky voice.

"Jade wake up," again! It was a sweet and energetic voice.

"Jade wake--"

"What?!" I yelled throwing the sheets off of me and I jumped out off my bed and lunged at Kai who tried to do the same everyone was doing. Kai's eyes widened. Sofia put her hand on my shoulder and I loosened my grip on Kai which lead him to escape. I growled at Sofia for distracting me and run after Kai. I took a pillow with me to suffocate him with. He ran down the stairs and I jumped down blocking his path. I felt arms hold me so that I would stop. I jumped my feet up to the air and make my feet land on the person's shin. It was Jackson. He yelled in pain and held his shin while jumping. I didn't care and kept running after Kai. I picked up one of my shoes and threw it him which hit his head making him flip on our small wooden fence. I walked up to his body and drag him inside so that there would be no witnesses. He tried to struggle but it was no use.

"Don't ever try doing that again," I pointed toward him and kicked him on his shin, "I'm sorry about hurting you Jackson, you should've just minded your own business," I apologized toward Jackson and he smiled.

Sofia, Jackson, Parker, Kai and I got ready to go to school. I also just found out that they were the guys that I met at school at Friday. Today was Sunday but all of us were in detention.

I smashed a locker, Sofia witnessed what happened and didn't tell, Kai entered the girl's locker room, Jackson ended up arguing with one of the teachers and Parker wrestled with the PE teacher because he was bullying the students. There's a lot of people in this school who hate all of us, that's why they want to get rid of us. Don't know why they hate me and Sofia but I don't really care anymore. We're almost graduating anyway.

The five of us walked in awkward silence to the front door of the school. Jackson opened the door for Sofia and I and quickly followed behind leaving Kai and Parker to open the door for themselves.

The hallway was quiet.

"ACHOO!!" Kai sneezed making all of us glare at him. Kai put his hands in the air and bowed his head. Parker and Kai fought quietly behind with small noises of thier jackets touching each other. I looked over to Sofia and we did a telepathy conversation.

J: You wanna ditch these idiots?

S: Oh my goodness yes!

J: alright

I nodded my head slowly as if I was counting to three.

1

2

3

RUN!!

Sofia and I ran in different directions and try to lose the boys. We always met up at the storage room where there was a secret passageway to the library.

I looked behind me and there's Jackson and Parker chasing me.

"JA--" Parker almost yelled out my name but Jackson nudge him. Warning him that the staff would hear. I took a left and then a right. They were still behind me. I saw a garbage can and decided to throw it behind me. Parker tripped on the garbage can making him face plant hard on the floor. Jackson on the other hand jumped up over it and kept on chasing me.

Crap! He's the guy who I raced with through the roofs.

I decided to open a closed window and climb my way to the second floor. He was still behind me. I took off my shoes and throw it at him. He dodged it but I also threw my left shoe at him. It hit his head making him fall down the bushes. I opened a window so that I can come back in.