twenty nine - 2:29pm

oops, I guess y'all hate this story now. don't worry I'm contemplating on deleting it soon.

-

imtheplugg | I know you're sleeping your life away but get'cha ass up.

princeindigo | i've been up for five minutes now.

| and i wanna go back to sleep just because

imtheplugg | If you haven't been such a party animal you'll be alright.

princeindigo | after i came back i couldn't sleep until five, going on six.

imtheplugg | Why? Are you okay?

princeindigo | i'm fine.

imtheplugg | Are you lying to me?

princeindigo | i don't know.

imtheplugg | What's on your mind?

princeindigo | i have this big ass headache that idk rn. it's a lot of shit.

imtheplugg | Start with something easy, if you can.

princeindigo | i have plans for my junior year of this university. i'm probably dropping this dance major bc it's a pain in the ass. also i'm thinking about running up to be a class president again. rayan and i talked about some things that he mentioned how i love being the boss around so i figured why i can't put that to use again.

imtheplugg | Well you boss ass nigga. I hope you know that being in some type of student government doesn't mean you have to treat other students like peasants.

princeindigo | i know that you dumbass. i told you that i've been one before.

imtheplugg | Before you got impeached, you seemed like a great leader. Well, striving to be witcha bad ass lmao.

princeindigo | idk should i take that as a compliment but thanks anyway.

imtheplugg | So how was the party?

princeindigo | it was shit. my enemies showed up.

imtheplugg | You shouldn't let them ruin your mood yo. You was already in a terrible mood bc of your mom so why would you let that become worse? Those enemies does not take control of your life.

princeindigo | uh huh yeah you know that sounds very easier than done.

| but on another note, i think i should just break up with my girlfriend.