thirty five - 11:30am

Rayan successfully unlocks Jacob's door to his dorm room in a "magical" way, and the first thing he sights was a sleeping Jacob. He figured that he was still sleeping his life away because he didn't show up at two of his classes, and Rayan only share one class with him. A class they that seem to hate so much.

As he didn't bother to close the door behind him, Rayan practically scurries to the window, split up the curtains, and pulls up the blinds to disclose all the sunlight into Jacob's room. Though it's halfway to the afternoon, meaning the sun isn't all that killer bright when it first comes up when it's morning, but it's bright enough for Jacob to open up them eyelids. So far, it's beautiful outside. There's no type of clouds chilling in the baby blue sky. Nevertheless, it's still chilly and it's about to be May in a few weeks. Typical Toronto.

Jacob's close friend noticed that his speakers are powered on, but the volume is very low. Might as well say mute. Rayan reaches over to his shelf and turned up the volume pretty loud, up until he noticed what's playing. For several hours to almost a day now, songs from Lemonade was streaming non-stop on his over-charging iPod. So Rayan didn't wanna hear any of that by tuning it back on mute. Surprisingly, when it was turned up, Jacob didn't react. Not even switch positions while getting those z's.

"Oh, that's definitely gonna change on the 29th," Rayan mutters, with a head nod, referring to the album that Jacob's kinda been listening to lately. He starts to briefly look around for something to wake Jacob up with. He even thought about banging on the desk. You might say why don't just go over to Jacob's bed and shake or scream at him, but that shit works half of the time. Sure Jacob would wake up, but he'll turn over and proceed his sleeping.

But this time, Rayan's gonna make sure he wakes up and try not to ignore his existence.

"Wake yo ass up!" Rayan shouts while standing over Jacob's bed, then escapes from it a second. He leaps back to it because he left out: "Son!"

Oh, Jacob heard him, so he averts and pulls the covers over him, even he's covering his head. Rayan grills his wrapped body because that was not he was looking for. Lowkey, he wants to sit on Jacob's upper arms until he fractures it; but it's not gonna do that... if he wakes up.

"Get the fuck up yo I'm hungry!" he shouts again, slightly bouncing in place because how impatient he became. "I know I can go my own self, but I can't stand it when you keep complaining that you're hungry, get yo big head ass up damn!"

Still, Jacob's hasn't moved.

"Yo! Rihanna's having a show tonight here in Toronto and she's stopping by at this campus!" Rayan made a lie, as his voice is still up on one-hundred. Then he start quavering Jacob's shoulder. "Get yo ass up man we can't miss her! That's your wife and all but she's messing with me!"

"I swear if yo ass touch he━"

Rayan suddenly plasters on a smile when he successfully awoke his best friend. Jacob started to be lost as hell so that's why he halt his little outburst. And obviously, he knew Rayan was lying just so he can wake up and start the day. He deflates back on his pillow and close his eyes shut. Even though he didn't sleep with a shirt on and it's always cold in his room, he didn't bother to pick up the covers.

"How in the hell you got in here?" Jacob asks in a raspy voice. He don't know for sure if he's falling asleep for a little while.

"If you never taught me your ways of breaking into nigga's rooms last year, I wouldn't be standing here," Rayan deadpans, before he taps Jacob again. "And get up so we can catch lunch. I'm already hella bothered about what we gotta do for political science."

"What did I miss?" Jacob nonchalantly questions while he breathed slightly unsteady, and never bothered to move and lift those heavy eyelids.

"Dr. Iverson want us to write a six-page essay about liberals and conservatives in the United States," Rayan explains, then shaking his head in exasperation as he's absentmindedly stepping around. "And it's due a week from today, how in the fuck? She's doing too much."