Ch5

We rode in Eve'Lynn's car since I didn't have my speakers put in yet. I rolled up two blunts for the ride there and the ride back so I only had to worry about my drinks. Eve'Lynn was playing Pretty Ricky radio on Pandora and they was playing all the right music to ride and smoke to in these Arizona streets.

Me and my bitch looked good, Eve'Lynn had on a Tommy Hilfiger crop top windbreaker with some booty shorts and wheat Timberlands to match. She had some blonde kinky twist in her head from 2 months ago so she just had has bandana around her edges. She knew she looked good too because she was just way too turnt.

I had on a red strapless bustier with some black and red Victoria Secret sweat pants. But my pants were rare, the red was striped up my leg in silk. Matching my black 6 inch heel red bottoms. My dark brown hair straight down my back, with a bang neatly covering my eye brows putting the attention on my mascara. I felt good and was ready to get some drinks in me.

When we walked in, all the girls looked good, gay dudes looked nice and all the man was looking good as hell. I damn near wanted to jump on every nigga in there. Eve'Lynn was so geeked up I had no choice but to get to feeling myself. I sent her to get us some drinks while I went to the bathroom, and was so high I forgot we were meeting Cleary.

"Oh you don't like me that much you can't speak ma?" Alicia said as we walked into each other. " Nah we good, hey boo." I said giving her a hug. Lord knows she don't like me, she's just so petty I don't even let it bother me. She keep up too much mess for me to get along with her, we always end up getting into it.
"Just thought you didn't want to be around me, we can get along good love." She said lightly caressing my hips. "We straight. Where's Cleary?" I cut her off. Even if I liked girls I wouldn't be attracted to her all because she is so easy coming with guys.
"Oh, she's out there out on the floor. I'm sure she is buzzed already." She smiled. I'm positive she isn't here to step on my toes or be funny in any kind of way, so I'm just going to enjoy myself.

When I made it out of the restroom, my eyes went straight to where my girls were so I didn't have to look crazy searching for them. They were sitting at the bar talking to 2 other guys, one cute as hell and the other looked so familiar.

"Man you look beautiful. I'm so glad you could make it, I hope you enjoy your night." Dante stopped me as I was walking toward the bar. "Thank you. Your club is beautiful I appreciate you inviting me and my friends. They are over here at the bar." I pointed. Ok, I'll come meet them."

"Hey ladies, I see you've met my friends Deshon and Coby." Dante said with a smile. "This is Dante, the owner of this magnificent place here. Dante, meet Eve'Lynn, Alicia, and Cleary." I felt I was doing too much, but I was feeling Deshon and somehow got excited for some reason. I wasn't staring or anything, but damn he was looking good as hell. "I'm sorry, I think I got everyone's name but yours." Coby said to me.
"Oh," I giggled. "My name is Dakoda, I went to school with Dante. "I knew you looked familiar!" Cleary yelled over the music to Dante. I shook my head and laughed, I knew than she was drunk.
"Okay let's get some drinks in our systems!" Eve'Lynn shouted ending our conversation. "Yes! Come on everybody." Alicia said grabbing Cleary's hand walking towards the dance floor. Dante followed Coby as he walked off leaving Deshon at the bar. "Let me get a shot of Hennessy for us 2 to start it off." I said to the Bartender. "Make that 3!" Deshon added, I could tell he had a small Country accent. I wasn't even impressed by his wardrobe, it looked like he had a permanent swag. But his sexy smile matching the Dora Jean tattoo on his neck, had me staring out the side of my peripheral vision hard. I could tell through his all white tee he was active, I pictured myself being picked up by him.

"Girl this is my 3rd shot since I've been here." Eve'Lynn said laughing looking at Deshon and I both. "Let's just go dance." She stood up from her chair. Me and Deshon looked eachother, shrugged our shoulders, took our shot, and walked to the floor. Cleary was dancing on Coby while Alicia and some other girl was dancing on Dante. I played shy and just grabbed Eve'Lynn by her hand and started dancing with her, as long as Alicia wasn't on Deshon I felt alright.

Cash Money Records taking over for the '99 and the 2000...
I had myself prepared for this song. I was probably the only girl that went crazy to the very beginning of that song. The pants I had on brought my hips out so my ass sat up right with my legs. The more I was dancing I felt all the attention getting on me, everybody was cheering me on, I was killing it. Even Alicia, so I pulled her in because I knew she could dance like me and I didn't want her to feel like I was the center of attention. I was just feeling myself. We both murdered that song.
Before the song ended, we just started dancing on the guys to get everyone else back dancing. She grabbed some guy in the crowd, I jumped on Deshon. I was passed my shy stage, that liquor got into me and brought the real me out.
I was all over Deshon man, I must have told on myself about me feeling him because he started grabbing on my hips and turned me around for me to dance on him from behind. "I feel bad for whatever dude let you go." He whispered to me. I didn't know what he quite meant but I was digging how he was all on me and no one else.

When we were leaving, they walked us out to the cars. He kept mentioning how good I was at moving my hips, he even asked for my number. I knew he wanted to get to know me, he paid too much attention to me and my body. No doubt I'm feeling him too, and the way he hugged me bye made my whole body go numb. I could tell he wanted to grab my ass but gripped my hips so cold, I wanted to have him right then and there. "You gone call me right?" I said while he was still hugging me. "I wouldn't take your number if I didn't wanna use it ma." He smiled biting on his bottom lip. The Hennessy had us on some freaky shit, I knew it was time for me to go to bed.
He didn't even call me, not that I was up waiting on him. I'm starting to be convinced that getting a girl number is the number one instinct from a guy. I'm just gone enjoy being single while I am.