Ch17

Moments like this normally have me so weak I would want to give up, but something or somebody is telling me I can't. I just hope my baby make it.

"Dakoda, the police are here." The doctor said. I told them how I found my boyfriend with another guy and all of a sudden I have herpes, how he killed Eve'Lynn maybe even Dante and shot at me then followed me here. Alicia came in the room and sat on the other side of me in the bed since Cleary was on one side. They had no clue where he was but he wasn't at home yet. "Would you like to press charges?" For a second I was about to say no because he's my baby's father but reality hit and he's a down low gay man that tried to kill me and murdered my friend. "I want to as soon as I get out of here." I said with anger.

It's been 74 bourse now.
As Alicia, Cleary and I followed the doctor to the room with my baby, I still felt emotional about everything.
"He's so adorable, Dakoda." Alicia said. "He looks just like me and Deshon." I cried. "Only if Eve'Lynn was here to see him. She would fall in love." Cleary said with tears dropping down her face. I named him Naomi Eve'Ron Dockson. He was caramel skin with so much hair and the most beautiful eyes I ever seen.
I leave tomorrow but I'm not leaving this hospital until my baby is released.

"We heard you speaking to the police on how your child's father is homosexual so we ran some test on the baby to check for diseases and there was no Prenatal transmission, but your baby will have to be tested every 3 years until 17 years of age until the father test negative for diseases." The doctor told me as I woke up. "Thank you so much, how is my baby doing." I sat up. "He will be just fine as long as his vitals stay good and he gains strength and weight."
"When will I get to take him home?" I worried. "When he improved enough to get to 5 lbs." he said and walking toward the door. "I'm going to be sending a healthcare provider in here to see you. He will help you with everything you need to know about care providing and child care for diseases." He said before walking out the room. It's crazy how my life changed within 2 years. I'm a mother and apart of me will always be dead with my bestfriend.

Deshon killed himself, he was found in his bathtub shot in the head. I'm sorry.
I read a text coming from Alicia. I don't how to feel about him, he was my everything and now he's dead to me. I wish none of this happened because I really loved him.

"Knock knock. I'm coming in." I heard someone say.

Two people walked in the room, a woman and man.
"Jason, what are you doing here?" I felt like I swallowed my tongue.
"Dakoda?  I think I will be your healthcare provider and Mary here will be your child's specialist, or are we in the wrong room?" He seemed as shocked as me. "This is so embarrassing!" I bursted out crying.
"No no it's okay, it can happen to anyone. Don't feel embarrassed it's only me" he came to sit on the bed. I continued sobbing. "I feel so weak, I wished the worst on you and it happened to me. No wonder all this happening to me!" I just covered my face up. "Don't worry about that, I'm not here throw anything in your face. I'm here to take care of you." He said with a smile.

Jason isn't who he used to be. He went from calling me to get him out of jail with a baby on the way to now being engaged, with a child and another one on the way, getting a degree and now he's a healthcare specialist assistant for HIV & HPV. I'm proud of him as a friend but I also see how much I failed in life.
The Medical Examiner told me Deshon was HIV positive for the past year and it would be a chance any kid he produced could have it now or it could show up later on in life.

My baby is now 12 weeks old, and he's coming home. I couldn't be more happy to have someone love me back and never leave. Alicia and Coby are no longer in contact together and Cleary is engaged to a guy she met after me and her stopped talking. But I got my cousin back, my other cousin is out of prison and he's doing good too. I'm taking my new life a step at a time.