chapter 14- Date

*no POV until later*

"NO WAY! SANS? AND TORIEL?! THAT'S JUST....WOW!" Undyne shouted in amazement.

"Yes way Undyne. To be honest, I was surprised too" Papyrus said.

"Wow, t-that was unexpected..." Alphys exclaimed. Alphys started digging through her bag again. Undyne stood up from the sofa and grabbed onto Papyrus' shirt like she was about to throw him across the room.

"PAPYRUS, ARE ME AND ALPHYS INVITED!?" Undyne asked loudly.

"Well, I don't know, you're going to have to ask Sans or Toriel."

"Darn... I thought Sans was too lazy to BE in a relationship?" Undyne questioned.

"Well Sans isn't THAT lazy you know. I was surprised too, believe me. First there dating, now they are getting married. What's next? A BABY?!" Then Papyrus' phone started to vibrate. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Papyrus took his cell phone out of his pocket an walked to the kitchen. Undyne stood there a short time after papyrus got on the phone, then she went to go sit back down with Alphys on the couch. "Hello?" Papyrus asked the caller.

"Hey bro, its me, Sans."

"Oh hey Sans, we were just talking about you!"

"Oh, that's nice, hey uh, I need to ask you something..." Sans asked

"Uh sure Sans, what's up?"

"This might be awkward, but, are you planning on getting married soon?" Sans awkwardly asked.

"Uhhh, Sans, you know I'm dating Metta, you know that right?"

"Oh, yeah I know, but I don't care who you're with. The main question was, are you ever going to get married yourself." (A/N sorry but I'm not putting overprotective Sans in this fan fiction xD, maybe another fic I will.)

"Oh, well, maybe, because I need to want to have a solid decision in my mind on who I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Oh ,OK bro, if you ever need advice talk to me."

"Wait before you go Sans, I do have a little bit of a problem..." Papyrus said. "Me and Metta never really had our first date yet..."

"Are you serious Paps? You never had a first date? Wow, you need to ask him out dude!"

"I know that! Its just, I don't know how to ask him..."

"Oh, well, my advice is, that you have to wait for the right time to ask."

"WOW GREAT ADVICE SANS." Papyrus sarcastically said.

"Take this seriously Paps. I waited for the right time, and look at us now!"

"Eh, I guess you're right. Well, thank you Sans. Good luck on you're wedding planning that should be a nightmare!" Papyrus said. Sans chuckled, said goodbye, and hung up. Papyrus put his phone back in his pocket and walked out of the kitchen. The only thing that was different about the living room was that Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton were gone. Papyrus was confused for a moment and went upstairs to go check Mettaton's room. When he got there, Undyne was setting him down on his bed, and Alphys was plugging in Metta's charger.

"hello P-Papyrus! Excuse us, were just s-setting this up. We'll plug him in and l-leave."

"Oh,no need, it's still pouring rain outside, you can stay with me and Mettaton until it stops!" Offered Papyrus.