chapter 9- alive

*A/N this chapter will be long, so yeah if you are reading this, this was before I start writing, I will also put another one of these after the chapter. ~BECAUSE I CANN~*

*Mettaton's POV*

I stood there in silence, in total disbelief. Frisk couldn't be dead, no he couldn't. He...he can't just leave us like that....after the thought I walked over to Toriel, she was obviously still had tears streaming down her face. I couldn't stand seeing her sad, she was the nicest woman in the underground, if she was sad, everyone was. " hello Toriel, i'm - I'm sorry about you're son... He was the nicest human out there" I said with sympathy. After saying that, tears started streaming down MY face. I started wiping away my tears, when she responded, "i-its OK, he saved us, that's all t-that matters.... Oh if only someone knew how much I miss him....h-he always was there to keep me company.... But, like always in the end.... I can't even care for 1 child. Not even my own..." Toriel said with a touch of sadness. I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. Me and her sat there with sadness and guilt when we heard tiny footsteps, we both just thought it was Sans or another monster. But the footsteps got louder, and we ignored it more, then whoever was walking to us, tugged on Toriel's long sleeve. Toriel looked at who it was. She stood there in complete silence, with me moving to be next to her again, I couldn't believe it either...it was Frisk.

"FRISK! OH MY CHILD HOW DID YOU OPEN THE BARRIER!" Toriel yelled as Sans and Papyrus heard. I turned around, facing both of them and smiled brightly, and started crying with happiness. Papyrus ran over to see if it really was Frisk. He gasped at the sight and yet, he started crying again. All of us gotten down and gave Frisk a giant group hug. When we called pulled away, wanting to give Frisk air so he can breathe and explain. Yet, the only thing he said was, 'an old friend helped me' which made no sense really, but I didn't question it. Frisk was back and that was the only thing that mattered. "Come on guys! Let's go to the surface!" Frisk said happily, with all of us agreeing, we all went off to the barrier.

*TIME SKIP!!!*

When we got to the barrier, Asgore was there, standing there and looking through the destroyed barrier. He had his eyes closed, breathing in the fresh air, and taking in the warmth of the sun. We all stood there, looking through the barrier. Me and Papyrus were holding hands, our hands tightened around each other and me and him started running off to the surface world.

When we got up to the surface, we both had some scrapes and bruises, but it was worth it. We both breathed in heavily and started staring at the sun and the town below. "T- this is wonderful...." I said in awe, Papyrus nodded with agreement. After some time we started hearing the others climbing up. But we blocked those sounds off, so we can pay attention to the beauty of the surface. I felt like this was a good time to tell him something.... "Papyrus.."
"Yeah Mettaton?"
"D- do you remember a tiny pink ghost?" Papyrus turned around to face me.
"Y-Yes, why are you asking this question? Do you know them?"
"I'm asking you this is because I wanted to know if you remember me...."
"Wait..REMEMBER YOU?! T-That tiny pink ghost w-was YOU!"
"Y-yes. I felt like you needed to know this. Do you remember saying anything to me?"
"Yes. I remember exactly what I said. 'you should be a star...' I was complimenting you're singing..."
"You know Papyrus...." While I was about to finish, I started crying. " t-the kindest yet most tiniest words...m-make a person's day and may change their life forever...." I turned around to face him. Tears streaming down my face, remembering what he said to me that day. Papyrus lifted up his hand and started wiping my tears away. His hand finally rested on my cheek. I gently lifted up my hand and held his hand on my cheek. I looked up at him, he was crying too, but he was smiling, I couldn't help but smile too. Yet again, the next moment we were hugging each other to death again. *Quick A/N, what's with me and the hugs in my fan fiction XD* we both pulled away before it got to awkward. And again, we were in that position again were our faces were close. A light blush came across my face and it kept getting darker as our eyes were getting closer than normal. The next moment our foreheads were touching. My blush got darker and I had a nervous smile on my face. "Mettaton.... You want to know what I love about you the most?" I got even more red when he said that. "W-what..?"
"What I love about you the most, is you. I don't care if you're popular or wealthy, I just love you for you." My nervous smile went into a happy smile. "I love you're confidence, you never give up, when times are tough.... I love you."

"M-m- me to." We both smiled at the words and Papyrus got closer and our lips met. My eyes widened and it felt like my face was on fire. I didn't know what to do, but I decided to keep the kiss going on for a while. So I kissed back. I gently put my hands on Papyrus' cheek bone.

We finally pulled apart and both of us were blushing like crazy! We were still in the position so it made it even more awkward. I was thinking on letting go but Papyrus pulled me in for another kiss. Second kiss works like a charm, it felt more and more magical, every minute we were in it. We heard footsteps but we didn't care about them, so we kept going.

"Jesus get a room you two!" We heard a voice call out in the distance and it made me and Papyrus pull apart quickly. And of course it was Sans. Always trying to make me and Papyrus embarrassed when we were around each other. "Gah! Sans! W-What are you doing here!" Papyrus yelped as we both stood there.... awkwardly.
"Free country Paps."

*holy shiz this took forever to write! Well, I hope you guys like this chapter. Gosh the kissing parts made me feel all fluffy inside ,w,*