One Last Author's Note.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating this sooner, but I think I'm finally going to discontinue this, just in case if some of you haven't seen my about section on my profile. Anyways, this was a blast writing a few years ago! It was probably my most favorite to write.. and the least fun at the same time. Anyways, I've been getting into new fandoms, such as Voltron and other things, I can't tell you guys how many fics I've planned to write in the past year! It's very surprising! I finally got the guts to release a new fic, and I hope some of you guys will go and read it. 

If you want to read it: 

It's a Voltron Oneshot. It might actually be one of the best things I've written so far, so If you want to go read it, go ahead. It's my only Voltron story that I've actually published, so far. Anyways, It's Klance, so if you're into that, then great! Go read it! I hope you all enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, after all of that, Let's wrap up this Author's note. 
Anyways, A lot has happened for me in this past 2 years. First, I've met some new friends, I have a girlfriend now, and that I'm in such a better community with tons of nice people! It makes me happy to see that so many people who care for each other's well being, even though they don't show it so often.

I hope you guys have enjoyed my story! It's been fun while it lasted. I love you guys! Hopefully see you guys in my next fic!

-See ya, Austin (Kaitlyn)