Two

^^btw this is what Bella looks like now^^

Bella's pov

"Babe wake up." Blake said lightly kissing my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. "I'm gonna go get Ava-Grace ready for her day with aunt Addi and uncle mark. I'll be back in a few." I said standing up from the bed.

I walked out of my room to Ava's room and opened her door to see her wide awake sitting on her bed playing with her toys. "Hey mama." She said as she saw me walk in her room. "Hey baby. Have a goodnight sleep?" I asked her walking to her dresser and picking out her outfit. "Yes ma'am." She told me standing up from her bed. "Where are we going today?" Ava asked me looking at her outfit. "Well you're gonna hang out with aunt Addi and uncle Zach while me and daddy go find out if you're gonna have a baby brother or sister." I told her. "But I thought you had two babies in you're tummy?" She said confused. "I do honey but we gotta find out if their both girls or both boys or one boy and one girl." I told her as I finished her hair. "Do I look cute momma?" She asked me. "Of course baby now let's go eat breakfast before I drop you off at Aunt addi's house.

^^Ava-Graces outfit^^

"Blake can you feed Ava-grace breakfast so I can get ready." I said holding Ava on my hip walking into my bedroom. "Yeah sure. Come here baby." Blake said holding out his arms. Ava latched onto him and they walked out of our room towards the kitchen. I closed the door and walked to my closet picking out a pair of leggings and a loose fitting tshirt. I quickly grabbed my purse and walked towards the kitchen. I saw Ava sitting in her seat eating a poptart and Blake sitting on the counter watching her. "Are you finished Ava?" I asked seeing as she was just sittin there now. "Yes momma. Are we going to aunt addi's house now?" She asked. "Yes come on go get in the car." I said throwing her trash away. Me and Blake walked out to our car to see Ava already sitting in her car seat.

*****

"Blakeeee I knew that was gonna be the gender I just knew it." I said as we drove home him holding my hand. I snapped a pic of him holding my hand and posted it on insta.

'

Some good news on the way💋'

Everyone should be at our house by now and the only person who knows the gender is Haleigh. She's gonna reveal it.

*+^***^*££*

"Mommy do I have baby brothers or baby sisters?" Ava asked as we sat around the living room her sitting in my lap resting her head on my tummy feeling the babies kick. "Well. Aunt Haleigh knows. Aunt Haleigh why don't you reveal it." I said looking at Haleigh who was standing by her computer that was hooked up to the tv. She swiped the mouse pad this turned on a tv and an ultrasound picture popped up.

"Mommy what's it say I can't read?" Ava asked

"Mommy what's it say I can't read?" Ava asked. "It says. Boy and girl. So you're gonna have a little brother and a little sister." I told her. "What are their names gonna be." She asked. "Camryn Anne Gray for the girl and Casey Lee for the boy." Me and Blake answered at the same time. "Aweee those names are so cute." Landon said fangirling. "We talked about it the whole way home and decided those were the ones we liked." I told everyone. "Ava it's you're bedtime." Blake said looking at the clock. It read '9:00'. "Okay daddy. Night night everyone. I love you." She said hugging and kissing everyone before walking to her room. "Let us go tuck her in well be right back." I said to them.

"Night night baby I love you." I said covering her up with her blankets. "Night I love you too." She answered. "If you need anything come get us okay." Blake told her. "Okay daddy. Love you." She said. "Love you too." He told her kissing her forehead. I kissed her goodnight then walked out of her room closing her door. "Y'all's bedtime routine is so cute." Ariel said looking at us. Me and Blake smiled then sat back on the couch continuing to talk late into the night.

A/N:two updates just coz. Tell me what you think in the comments. Love you all.

Leigh💋