02-Why

Emma!emma!",she called after me as I stormed out of my room into the corridor "Emma come on no need to be a bitch about it "I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at the face of the woman who supposedly brought me into this world she looked awful she was in nothing but a see through under garment her hair was messy probably from the evil deed that jes went down in my room! and she reaked of cheap cologne,"I'm the one being a bitch about it really mother? I jes walked in to you screwing a boy you could give birth to and as if that wasn't bad enough you jes had to do it in my freaking room on my god damn bed so how exactly am I the bitch mother I've had it with u spreading your legs for every god damn being who has something to stick ...","Emma! "I paused,she stepped forward and before I could finish my sentence she did it again she hit me i looked at her right in the eye and said the only thing I could at the time"i hate you! " and with that I stormed off without even a glance back. I had no idea how long it had been since I left the house or how far off I was I just wanted to be alone and away from her,I reached inside my pocket and pulled out my phone it was already 9pm I had missed a couple of calls from her, oh now she cares I thought i rolled my eyes just at the mere thought.It was now getting quite chilly outside I looked around and realised I was jes a few blocks away from the club I work at good thing I got off early I manage to make time for both my studies and work but on Friday's it's kinda harder cuz I work the afternoon shift I walked right in and straight to the bar to see my co-worker Nick who's working the night shift today "hey Nick", "Emma how...",he turned around "wow you look like hell what's up?house problems again? ",Nick was one of the few people who knew my mum,and being the drunk that she is she comes here often especially on nights like this Friday's ,"yeah",I replied "what happened this time ?",I didn't hide anything from Nick he was probably the only person I could confide in the only friend I had I'm not really the social type I mean having a mum like that being introduced to a friend was embarrassing more or less plus the last thing I wanna see is my mum screwing my friend over or worse a threesome I giggled "story of my life",i said to myself . "A bottle of beer please ",I called out "since when did you start drinking Emma? " since my bitch of a mum decided to make my life a nightmare I thought to myself "it's just a one time thing Nick I really jes had a fxcked up day today" in more ways than one "another bottle please ",I called out I don't know how long Its been and quite frankly I had lost count of how much liquid I had taken in,just then one of my favorite songs came on I made my way to the dance floor and jes let loose I just wanted all my worries to be gone and they were for a couple of minutes I wished it were for a lifetime . I returned back to the bar to bid Nick goodbye before leaving I was jes two blocks away now until out of nowhere I felt a shove I couldn't see clearly everything was now blurry fxcking effects probably taking over "hey there beautiful hmm hmm you look good enough to eat " a thick voice said he sounded older "who are you?what do you want? Please don't hurt me", "hurt you? no come on girl " I heard another voice say they were two oh God please don't let them hurt me I kept saying to myself I felt a tug on my arm"let me go",i yelled I struggled I kicked I moved my hands around aimlessly hoping to hit someone and maybe just get them to leave but the harder I struggled the harder their grip got on me and then I felt a sudden pain in my head I had been struck before I could gather my thoughts I got jumped on I could see the shadow hovering over me I felt helpless laying there unable to do anything then I felt a tug on my jeans and that's all I needed to realise I was getting raped tonight lord no tears ran down my face.