01-Me, myself and I

Emma's Pov
I always dreaded going back home because I never know what to expect I grew up with a single mum who isn't really the best there is if u know what I mean OK I'm guessing you don't let me take you back to where it all started 17 years ago my mother conceived me due to a one night stand she had with a random man who she met at a club so I wasn't really planned for at such I didn't expect the undying love of my mother quite the contrary she despises me the mere sight of me reminds her of her stupid mistake which she has tried so hard to forget but I could live with it though cuz I didn't exactly love a woman who would drink,smoke,hit me at the slightest chance and fuxks any random guy who satisfies her libido at the time...which brings me back to why I hated home...I mean that house, cause which teen of my age would enjoy walking into their mum being screwed over by some stranger?...nobody!
"I'm home ",I called out once I stepped in...no reply,i went into the kitchen to get a drink I had a lousy day at work today,i work at a club not too far from here it's not a 5 star but I earn some extra cash for myself and do not have to depend on my already pissed off mum for much,"Mother! mother ?"where in hell's name could she be now probably wasted and passed out I thought i better have a shower and get some rest before she comes to because she's usually very cranky afterwards plus I'm in no mood for a fight i walked up the stairs and down the corridor walking right past her room and the bathroom, we live in a two bedroom home it's nothing outstanding but it works ...I stepped into my room threw my bag down and took the corner which leads to the main room where I have my bed and there she was yes my mother on my bed under some guy who's probably young enough to be her son wide eyed,disgusted and furious I shouted,"what the Fuxk are you doing in my room Maura ! "I'm usually not the swearing type but in situations like this I tend to anyways,she lifted her head and shifted her eyes towards me "Damn it,get dressed you have to go", she told the guy who had barely recovered from his shock "fucking deaf or what" she yelled he seemed to have realised she was talking to him and he grabbed his pants put them on and pulled his shirt over his head he picked up the rest of his clothing from the floor and Jes before stepping out he pulled out a $10 note and gave it to Maura she smirked and kissed him good bye "see you around ",she yelled after him then she looked my way fury clearly evident in my eyes I stood there and wondered why me?