03-Help

Worst day of my life I may have been living in hell all my life but today the flame scorch me why did I have to come to the earth I'd prefer to be dead right now... I snapped out of my thoughts because I felt no presence near me anymore wait I spoke too soon I felt a presence over me once again only this time I think It was someone else I could smell cheap perfume and cigarettes and then it hit me it was the other voice I had heard earlier even more tears streamed down my face as if being raped by one guy wasn't enough I closed my eyes and braced myself then suddenly I didn't feel the presence anymore as though it was pulled away I heard loud sounds followed by groans then I felt someone pull me into his arms in a tight embrace his voice was calm and sweet he smelled of mint and a little bit of alcohol and then I felt all I needed to feel at the time safe.
He held me like that for a few minutes cooing me and telling me everything I wanted to hear,that I was safe and out of harms way and gonna be okay a few minutes past and then I was able to come out of shock and then I said the only words I could to this stranger who just spared me from going through a nightmare that would scar me for life thank you which came out as a whisper but thankfully he heard it he said something back but It wasn't really audible,he pulled me up to my feet and tugged my jean upwards right where it never should have left the thought came flying back and I sobbed I tried walking but I winced from the pain we walked back to the club actually he did because I was too weak and shaken up to walk so he carried me all the way there we walked in to the club and then where seemed to be the bathroom my vision although still blurry couldn't mistake the reflection of light from the white tile he put me down on a counter I suppose an brought me some water which I poured on my face I didn't notice when he left to go get me some water to drink but then there he was with a glass, I needed that after all the crying I had done tonight I was patched "t-thanks",was all I managed to say and then everything went black.