05-Leaving

After what felt like forever I stepped out of the shower, wrinkles clearly evident at the tip of my fingers no doubt showing jes how long I had been in there, I reached for a towel an wrapped it firmly around my upper body,walked to the sink and brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in the bathroom cabinet, trust me no one deserves to get a whiff of my morning breath it's a knockout, I walked back into the room and put on my clothes from the previous day and reached for my bag ,my bag! Where the hell is it? I've got my phone and some cash in there plus my things from school aaargh curse this day .
I slipped into my converse,made the bed and exited the room into a long corridor,i followed through until my eyes met a flight of stairs leading to what I presume is the living room or the kitchen.
My presumption was confirmed as I walked into a living room it was nothing like the bed room I was in,yes it was still mostly monochromatic but with a touch of red here and there simply beautiful! ,anyways I walked into the kitchen which was to the right of the stairs,i saw there a woman who would most likely be in her late fifties or early sixties, this should be Beatrice I thought,i walked in slowly and then cleared my throat "goodmorning ma'am ",I said "by any chance are you uhm..." "Beatrice ",she said "why yes dear I am", I continued "well I don't know where I am or how I got here but I woke up with this note...",I handed it to her "... asking me to come to you for well...instructions? ", "yes dear the master already gave orders on that" ,she replied then she walked back over to the stove, whatever she was cooking smells delicious and I could go for some food at the time my last meal was lunch at school yesterday,I sat down on the island "so Beatrice how long hv you been working here? ",I asked casually trying to create a conversation "forty years of my life child",she answered with a sweet smile on her face"wow that's quite alot", i told her with a hint of surprise in my voice not meaning to offend her or anything ,that explains the whole master thing Huh?he must be some old guy who just probably felt pity towards me after seeing me in bad shape and brought me home,having children and maybe even grandchildren of his own it was a rational thing to do either way God bless his soul I thought.The sound of plate on the marble counter in front of me made me snap out of my thoughts Hmmm pancakes yummy "thank you",I said politely "do you want syrup with that",she asked "yes please "I said with a small smile ,she nodded and walked over to the fridge and then passed me the syrup hulletts syrup my favorite I flipped the cover open and just started squeezing at the bottle all over my pancakes "shit!",I yelled clumsy me, Beatrice walked towards me as if on cue "oh my that's not going to come off easily plus we wouldn't want them ants all over us would we,so here's what we're going to do dear I want you to walk upstairs first door on your left is the laundry room take this off and put it in the purple laundry basket pick a shirt up from the yellow one OK? I'm sure the master wouldn't have a problem with that seeing he doesn't we're them often,while you're at it I'll just clean up alright? " "yes ma'am "I replied and walked away with my head down, I couldn't put some freaking syrup on my pancakes really Emma? . I walked in pulled my shirt over my head and placed it then picked a white tee with a red v-neck and of cause it was way bigger than I was,it was almost like a dress shirt on me which looked nice with my black skinny jeans I sighed and walked out of the room, by the time I was down all I wanted to do was go home and have some rest plus I had to decide whether to tell my mum or not about my abuse,but in the meantime I had some pancakes to get back to,i chuckled .
-

----------------------------------------------------------
Please do check out a new book I just started writing y'all will absolutely love it and no I'm not putting this one on hold for the other they will both be continued at different rates but definitely not on HOLD. thanks and enjoy don't forget to vote comment and share
Goodbye awesome people