xscape | 7

Chapter 7 | ✨

I woke up to an empty bed. I must admit , I was hella mad.

I got up and went to shower. I showered , shaved and washed my hair. I got out feeling good then a bitch.

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked upstairs to my room.

I walked in on Damion sitting on our bed with the cocaine in his hand.

"What the fuck is this doing here Islani ?" He spoke with his teeth gritted.

I was at lost for words. How did he find it ?

"Where you get that from ?" I asked walking to the closet.

"What the fuck you mean ? I found it under the fucking bed. Are you using this shit ?"

"Hell no , why the fuck would I go back to doing that shit ?" I spoke while going through my clothes.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you not using this shit Nae."

I turned around and placed my hands on my hips.

"No Damion , Im not using no more."

He sighed. "Im sorry Nae , but you know the consequences from using this shit."

I shook my head. I turned back to looking for my clothes. I pulled out some ripped shorts and a yellow shirt with strings around my neck. I grabbed my gold MK sandals and watch with the matching chuncky necklace.

I placed it all on mg bed when I heard the toilet flush.

I panicked.

"Damion , baby what you doing ?"

"I flushed that shit down the drain." He said while wiping his hands on a paper towel.

"All of it ?" I asked nervously.

"Yeap , All of it." He said while looking at my stuff laid out.

"Where you going ?" He asked gesturing to my clothes.

"We need groceries." I spoke while pulling my hair into two big buns.

"Oh ok , bring me a mango slushie from 'juicy's." He said while walking out the room.

I sighed and got dressed. Maybe I didn't need it. Who was I lying too. I needed it and I was going to get it.

I grabbed my shades and purse and my keys to my metallic pink Mercedes g-wagon.

I drove through the streets of Detroit with Lil Uzi Vert '7am' blasting through my speakers.

To be a female I had a boss ass trap music playlist.

Like I lost a lot of friends, but who give a fuck?
I got the money, now that's all that I want
She ate me for lunch, I feel like 2 pac , I'm a thug
know some crips and bloods, xannies, brought them drugs
Got a lot of people banking on me
Tell me why these niggas always hating on me
Coming home, they be waiting on me

I rapped along to the lyrics as I pulled into Walmart parking lot.

I grabbed my purse and hopped out my truck.

As I was walking in I saw Mandy sitting on he bench in front of the entrance.

"Hey Mandy , what you doing out here?" I asked her. She looked bad and I felt bad for her.

"Oh girl nothing. Did you get my gift ?" She was scratching and flinching as she talked to me.

"Yea , about that, " I looked around before whispering , "you got some more ?"